Page 1 of 2
LastLast

your highest soul reaper crit

I just critted for 350k on a FC in TP, I just stood there trying to comprehend what had just happened for like 5 sec lol. So that got me thinking, how high have u critted, be it in pve or pvp?

150k in arena, took a dump on sw and we won
    Pity Heal
    Unlimited range
    Channeled
    Baron Ashbury has pity on you, but only so he can continue inflicting pain! Heals all nearby enemies and allies for 5% health every 1 sec.
    Spellid 93705

amber shaper.
    don't have much more info than that

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    amber shaper.
    don't have much more info than that
    i dont understand the pve language

Quote Originally Posted by Senathor View Post
    I just critted for 350k on a FC in TP, I just stood there trying to comprehend what had just happened for like 5 sec lol. So that got me thinking, how high have u critted, be it in pve or pvp?
    350k is pretty normal for what I see in raiding, dunno what it would do in pvp. Amber Shaper is a boss that ends up taking a ton extra damage, making SR crit high, on Elegon you can get same effect

Just checked recount before resetting data and had 707k crit in there. Most likely from the HoF2 run I did. UH spec.

i've had one hit for 850k or so, on elegon, and i got a 1.5m on milihouse manastorm

10+ Year Old Account
    256K on some terrible undergeared Elemental Shaman.

1.24M on Elegon. Blood, Vengeance is fine.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickwickman View Post
    1.24M on Elegon. Blood, Vengeance is fine.
    Buff blood DK dps.

Also, 6 million, Wind lord Mel'jarak Heroic.

Blood, vengeance is fine...

wtf did blizzard do to numbers in pve? 1 mil - 6 mil crits, wtf is this, glad i stopped raiding back in icc lol

Deleted
    I think I made a 2 mil crit while soloing Blood Queen, with the vampire buff and the plague scientist buff, while being in Frost Presence.
    Was kinda surprised

wtf did blizzard do to numbers in pve? 1 mil - 6 mil crits, wtf is this, glad i stopped raiding back in icc lol
    What's it matter? It's all relative anyways.
    I remember in Paper Mario being absolutely ecstatic once I was able to do 10 damage a turn.

wtf did blizzard do to numbers in pve? 1 mil - 6 mil crits, wtf is this
    bring back vengence in PvP

10+ Year Old Account
    I had a 300k non crit on the 2nd to last boss in Siege of Niuzao Temple, the one where you get crazy vengeance from adds/him's damage and he takes more damage if you bomb him correctly. That's with DW Frost gear and a bad weapon/no Fallen Crusader chant (on the MSV N polearm reforged/enchanted for tanking).
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

Quote Originally Posted by Dabrix32 View Post
    bring back vengence in PvP
    I agree but they should have capped it in PvP. That would have been a simple solution.

Deleted
    those numbers are normal for current content. they're caused by 2 issues:

1) vengeance scaling is through the roof on most bosses. wind lord mel'jarak has 4-7 adds up at a time, which gives insane vengeance.

2) damage debuffs on the target, like Wind Lord Mel'Jarak getting a 600% damage debuff when you kill some of those adds on heroic. which means that tanks can easily get insane damage numbers. it's not unusual to see tanks topping the meters on that fight, and even seeing prot paladins top the healing meters due to glyph of the battle healer and seal of insight.

2m Wind Lord Heroic ( 600% damage taken debuff)

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

None really does it, those numbers are under special circumstances.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    what I dont get is why anyone woudl use soul reaper in PvP. having to wait for it to take effect is bullshit...eithe rthe target will be dead, or they'll be healed and you;ll get a 5 sec haste buff. YAY!!!!!!! what a shit spell for pvp