Deleted

Resto Druid or Shaman?

Hello guys! I've decided to get another healer to max level, for PvPing. Im a 2.2k experienced Paladin and enjoy the style of Paladin with fast casts and shitloads of instantheals.

Im looking for something similar. I want to level a Druid or Shaman because they both have travelforms, that's one of the main reasons.

So what should i go for? Positve/Negative stuff to think about? I wan't to play the class who needs the most skill to be good with.

Thanks!
    Last edited by mmoccfb9ec4e0d; 2013-02-13 at 03:34 PM.

Both take a lot of skill to be good. For pvp you prolly will want to go shammy because rdruids cant handle burst damage like shamans can. Druid have a better shapshift as it drops slows and snares but shammies totems are also really nice. rshaman GHW will heal for a shit ton but they are not a very mobile healer where as druids are one of the most mobile healers, but they are mostly hots and lack big heals

15+ Year Old Account
    This is a completely subjective decision. No one can tell you which one you'll enjoy more. I suggest you read through both Druid and Shaman forums and make your decision.

Closing thread.
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre