Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

What do you put on your Subway sandwich??

I love eating Subway but i usually get the same thing all the time.
    Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki with lettuce cucumber tomato jalepenos and sometimes olives..
    Or a chicken fillet with same salads with ranch and chipotle sauce.

What do you guys have in your subs?
    I want to try something new. =)

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Usually everything but onions (unless its steak), green peppers, spinach, and tomatoes.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would look on either side of the Subway, see if either of those places sell food, and take my money there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually just finished one.
    EITHER:
    Foot long flatbread with steak and monteray jack cheese, pickles, olives, banana peppers, southwest sauce
    or
    Foot long flatbread with Tuna and provolone, pickles, olives, jalapenos, and southwest sauce.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

10+ Year Old Account
    Terriyaki chicken and provolone cheese, cuz im weird and I like virtually everything plain.

Always get weird looks when they ask what else I want, and I say nothing :P

You know, everytime I want a subway, I get stressed just before my order and I just throw some random ingredients like i'm a connaisseur.

My subway always taste like shit... lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Bacon chicken ranch with spinach and honey mustard.

It's all I ever get... Not sure why, I bet there's lots I like. /shrug

Quote Originally Posted by Morogoth View Post
    I get stressed just before my order
    That happens to me too. I think that's why I don't vary.
    Last edited by Karrotlord; 2013-02-14 at 01:10 AM.

Deleted
    Meatball Marinara + Extra Bacon + Lettuce. Half of the time I ll add cheese and black pepper as well

Footlong Spicy Italian on flatbread double meat, double cheese, add bacon, toasted. Lettuce, tomato, onions, bell peppers, olives, banana peppers. Chipotle, red wine vinaigrette, salt, pepper, oregano, and LOTS and LOTS of parmesan... and I mean LOTS. Oh, and Spinach.

I do bacon, lettuce, tomato, and add some onion and then get oil and vinegar. The vinegar really makes the sandwich so much yummier! And of course get it on the italian bread.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Deleted
    Ive never had a subway lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Usually, Footlong Meatball Marinara on Hearty Italian, extra cheese, toasted, red onions, green peppers, gherkins, sweetcorn, and mayonnaise.

High metabolism FTW.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Chicken fillet on italian herbs and cheese. Double cheese old english and cheddar.

A little bit of lettuce (have to ask or the entire sandwich is lettuce), a few jalapenos, a bit of carrot and a LOT of onions.

Salt and pepper, southwest sauce and mayo.

Ohhhh yeahhhhh.

Deleted
    I usually chose something different each time but my favourite is Spicy Italian with sesame bread, spicy cheese, jalapenos, tomatoes, lettuce, fresh cucumber, salt, pepper and hot sauce.

I tried subway but its pretty terrible. The deli meats are really low grade. Rest is like fast food. Rather eat at a real deli any day.

chicken, lettuce, onions, tomatoes, monterey jack cheese(wish they had swiss), mayo, and mustard.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've recently started liking their new Sriracha Chicken Melt. I'll put shredded cheese on it, the sriracha sauce, lettuce, spinach, tomatoes, black olives, onions and a little bit of ranch. Other times I usually just get a Spicy Italian and put almost everything on it topped with honey mustard.

10+ Year Old Account
    I only buy Subway when they have a Woman employee who can serve me.. Why ? Because i can smile and ask her to make me a Sandwich !
    \m/(-_-)\m/

I'm alone again and old pine tree
    Asked me, where's your woman?
    I said: Shut up or I make of you another Firewood

10+ Year Old Account
    There are 3 sandwiches I order.

Philly Cheese Steak, white american and chipotle sauce on italian herb and cheese bread, lightly toasted.
    Cold Cut Combo, lettuce, tomato, white american, small amount of mayo, italian bread.
    Chicken Bacon Ranch, lettuce, tomato, shredded cheese, chipotle instead of ranch, toasted, italian herbs and cheese bread.

Cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, pickles, olives and mayo on a whole wheat bun.