I'm not liked on my server for being "weird"

Ever since I got most of the PvP rewards, I've been role playing as an Orc Death Knight, and alot of people are shunning me. I try to honestly portray an Orc properly, but it seems people get disturbed rather than having fun.

I portray my Orc DK, as a violent, bloodthirsty psychopath, who kills whenever he so much as flinches. He uses foul tactics to gain the upper hand in battle, and often tortures his victims by disemembering them and devouring their limbs, before exploding their limbless torso with a volatile spell.

It's just a hobby of mine, but do you guys have any suggestions on how to not make people turned off by it?

15+ Year Old Account
    I'll just get this started.

>RP

Roleplay on roleplay servers and it should be fine.

Are you on an RP server?

yes, I had to ask :P

Well; you could start out by not wanting to roleplay something other people want to remove from society.
    If you don't like the fact that other people will shun you because you're being creepy and offensive, then I suggest you stop roleplaying something that is creepy and offensive. It's really as simple as that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Well; you could start out by not wanting to roleplay something other people want to remove from society.
    If you don't like the fact that other people will shun you because you're being creepy and offensive, then I suggest you stop roleplaying something that is creepy and offensive. It's really as simple as that.
    aaaaaaaaaaa

10+ Year Old Account
    Enough of your Orc bashing threads today.