RaidComp Question/Suggestion

I just discovered the RaidComp feature (which, from initial playing around with, is pretty awesome). I was wondering if there was any way to export the info to an Excel worksheet so it can be easily printed and other information added to it (for example, we'd like to build our roster then keep track of what ilvl everyone has, how often people show up, etc). If this isn't currently an option, would it be possible to add it in the future?

What would you want exported from it?

Deleted
    Hi there,

raidcomp lists Earth Shock as a source of the physical vulnerability debuff. I can't seen to find any evidence on wowhead or wowdb that this is actually the case, tho.

Also, it lists sunder armor as the only source of the armor debuff for warriors. Arms and Fury probably aren't going to use that, but will instead use the Glyph of Colossus Smash. (which you may want to list)

thanks for a great raid tool!

(sry, wanted to post this SOMEWHERE, but I can't open new threads or use PMs yet)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pusikas View Post
    raidcomp lists Earth Shock as a source of the physical vulnerability debuff. I can't seen to find any evidence on wowhead or wowdb that this is actually the case, tho.

Also, it lists sunder armor as the only source of the armor debuff for warriors. Arms and Fury probably aren't going to use that, but will instead use the Glyph of Colossus Smash. (which you may want to list)
    Yeah, the first one is a mistake and will hopefully be soon.

I think the last one being left off is intentional because DPS warriors don't usually use that glyph? It's kinda the same rationale while Earth Shock debuff isn't credited to resto; technically they can keep it up, but they wouldn't normally be offering it. But I don't play a DPS warrior, so I could be wrong about that!

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Deleted
    Okay, true. But without the glyph it is even more unlikely that a DPS warrior will ever apply the debuff. Costs 3 GCDs and 45 rage to even stack it to 3 and then another 15 rage and a GCD every 25ish seconds.
    Both rogues and DPS warriors can do this on paper, but will have to sacrifice a glyph. And even with the glyph, rogues will lose some DPS. For the rogue itself, it's a net damage loss afaik, for the raid it's an overall gain if there's enough physical attacks.

And following the earth shock example, you shouldnt list Armor Debuff for all druids, either. A Guardian or Feral druid can and should keep up the debuff. I am unsure about moonkin, but I doubt it. Would have to ask one. And I am quite sure that our resto druids would /lol me if I were to suggest that they should throw a Faerie Fire on the boss every half a minute.

Easy, reliable application of the armor debuff currently requires a feral or guardian druid, a protection warrior or a hunter raptor. A real problem for some raids.