Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Detheavn View Post
    People in full epics are there for the same stuff most people are in there for ... VP.
    No person queues up for a dungeon, just to help random strangers out ...
    Don't generalize. Despite how bad the community looks (especially on the forums) I constantly meet new people are willing to go beyond the call of duty to help others out.

Oh wait that's just PTR where no one plays for gear cause it's free. No one feels entitled cause you can play for free. And everyone just plays for fun. Yes, even if they're bug testing.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by bionics View Post
    People have fragile little egos these days. Being the tank, his ego is very over-inflated. Also, he probably didn't understand the Star Wars reference, which means he can't be much older than sixteen. These three factors combined form one very porcelain ego.

When he asked "You talking to me?" you should have said, "I take it you haven't seen Star Wars?" He was probably so butthurt at that point it wouldn't have mattered anyways, though.
    Actually that's a quote from the original Star Wars, so I'd imagine most people that get it may well be over 16.

Quote Originally Posted by Detheavn View Post
    No person queues up for a dungeon, just to help random strangers out ...
    I advertise in trade chat often "Tank queing for heroics, need 3 DPS and a healer to enjoy instant que! Poor gear? Fresh 90? Learning your rotations? Don't care! Come get some points and gear!"

Not many people respond but the ones that do are some good people and I enjoyed running with them. I may not be full epic but I at least put 110% effort into what I do have.