2 raiders, LF 10m for 5.2, long winded

Hey guys, well like the title says I need a new home for a couple raiders.

Prefer 10m environment, would be open to 25m if it feels right.

Available to raid Tues, Thurs, Fri-Sunday. (MON/WED cant raid) Can raid from 5:30pm pacific to midnight.

Minimum 6+ hours a week, prefer 2-3 nights.

Looking for at least our progression or better (15/16n+), prefer to be in a group that has a few heroics down. We haven't been able to dig into heroics this tier due to trying to keep our guild a float but we want to. Plus we have the skill to do so.

My Toons
    -(MAIN) 491 Holy Pally, 480+ both prot and ret. This is my main and have been switching back and forth this tier between holy and prot. I know this class very well and play it fluently regardless of spec.
    -(MAIN) 488 Warlock, mostly played as Affliction and Destro, know demo but haven't raided as Demo.
    -(ALT) 482 Blood Dk, subpar frost spec
    -(ALT) 472 Guardian Druid, Resto offspec

By brothers toons
    -(MAIN) 494 resto shammin, 490 ele
    -(ALT) 485 Disc priest. doesn’t play shadow.
    -(ALT) 480 Hunter

Ideally we want to raid on my pally and his shaman. I prefer to tank and he prefers to heal. But we're both solid at multiple specs. I would raid on my lock as well, but these are our progression toons, the rest have been geared thru alt runs for each tier. My brother tends to dominate on his priest but doesn't feel as comfortable with it for progression, although I'm sure he could mold into a progression priest in no time.

Our experience includes full clear of normal modes pre-nerf on the below items if not stated otherwise. We started WOW a few months prior to Cata release.

T11 5/13H pre-nerf
    T12 2/7H pre-nerf, including a rag kill pre-nerf
    T13 2/8H pre-nerf, Dragon soul we were very casual, most of our guild took a break from the game once nerfs hit.
    T14 15/16N Hoping to get a Sha kill prior to 5.2

What we bring to the group.
    -always being prepared for the fights. Watching videos, reading up on forums, whatever it takes to understand our roles. I'm a forum junkie so I tend to keep up with most things wow related
    -gear will never be an issue. We come enchanted/reforged/gemmed with the latest trends, not always what the cookie cutter builds are but always reforged with a goal in mind that best benefits the group.
    -I'm a working professional so I value my time. My brother is a student so he has somewhat limited time as well, we want to raid in an environment that has like minded people. Be at your computer on time and available throughout the night. taking minimal breaks and focusing the entire night.
    -We both have awesome PC's as well as we almost never have issues with our connection.
    -I've done some competitive gaming in my past. Mostly thru gamebattles.net for FPS games but have also had a diamond ranking in SC2 during the first season. I understand games very well and excel at them.
    -Normal raiding addons, I use elvui, DMB, recount, GTFO, etc. I have addons like Garajal announce to make farming content that much easier.
    -We're identical twins, needless to say we're extremely close. Some might say that we're conjoined . My point being that we bring a "Dynamic-Duo" element to your raid. Often we yell at each other when raiding helping us be better at our job but not having extra banter in Mumble/vent. We tend to work very well with each other and have found most of our success as being core healers. Its very easy to help each other heal when shit hits the fan when your in the same room. We live together.

Some deal breakers for me, please don't reply if you fall in this category
    -No daddy day care's, if you have kids great. But I don’t want to waste my time when we wipe because you had to blow your Child's nose.
    -no racial shit. If you tend to use derogatory remarks I'm not interested.
    -21+ is a must, if you have a couple older teenagers that act mature that’s acceptable but were not going to discuss who's a greater Beiber fan.

I've ran multiple raids throughout these last few tiers, I'm at a point in life where work has become more demanding so I want to take a back seat to raid leading and just do my job as a raider. In the past I have chosen friendship over progression but now that we are breaking up as a raid team its time to move on.

Feel free to PM me here. I can app thru your website if needed as well. I can provide just about anything required in a normal app process including logs.

Sorry for the wall of text but I'm doing this in hopes of finding a successful home for us to stay for 5.2 and beyond.

Adam
    Last edited by Mazar; 2013-02-14 at 03:34 AM.

TLDR

491hpally/482 prot
    494Resto shammy/490 ele

LF 10m 16/16+

cant raid Mon and Wed, availabel the rest of the week 5:30pm pacific to midnight.

prefer 6+ hours a week, 2-3 days. no more than 10 hours a week.

If your Wednesday schedule changes , see below:
    <Riot>
    (PVE-EST) Server: Gorefiend
    We're now recruiting for Mists of Pandaria 25-man heroic raiding.

About us:
    <Riot> has existed since the launch of vanilla WoW. Originally hailing from the Warsong server, we made our move to Gorefiend in the middle of The Burning Crusade, eventually becoming one of the longest standing 25-man raiding guilds on Gorefiend. Our primary goal is to clear the most current content as it becomes available on both normal and heroic 25-man difficulties.

<Riot> is a hard-casual guild. We have a focused, but fun and friendly raiding environment. We also have a very dedicated leadership and we do our best to maintain a good reputation on our server.

Progression:

Mogu'shan Vaults 6/6 25N & 4/6 25 Heroic.
    Terrace of Endless Springs 4/4 25N.
    Heart of Fear 6/6 25N &1/6 25 Heroic.
    Dragon Soul: 8/8 Heroic 25. Savior of Azeroth. Glory of the Dragon Soul Raider (25). (Many dragons)
    Firelands: 7/7 Heroic 25. Firelord.
    Other 25 Heroic: Sinestra, Nefarian, Al'Akir.

Recruitment Needs:
    We will consider exceptional applicants but are currently focused on recruiting the following classes:

1 Warlock
    1 Hunter
    1 Ele Shaman
    1 Melee (feral, ret, or monk)

Evening Raiding Times (Eastern US):

Wednesday 8 - 12
    Thursday 8 - 12
    Sunday 8 - 12

Requirements:

The guild's focus is 25-man endgame content. We do not care about 10-man content when a 25-man version exists.
    Must be able to meet the above raid times. 100% attendance is not required, but you must have a compatible schedule. That includes all raiding days. We need dependable raiders.
    Must be a team player. We recruit enough to ensure that we can keep raiding even if someone has to miss a night, so candidates must be okay with the possibility of sitting out on occasion.
    Mains only. No second raid lockout for your alt. And please don't ask to bring your alts to farm content on primary raiding nights.
    No drama queens. Can't emphasize this enough. We like Gorefiend and we don't want drama with other guilds. Don't bring it here.
    We are not a hardcore guild. Yes, we're committed to 3 nights of 25-man heroic content, and we are serious when raiding. We do what we can in that time. We do not add extra days to push content. We do well enough, but we do not stress about server firsts. If this is a problem for you, do not apply.
    Decent 25-person endgame raiding experience required. This includes pre-Mists of Pandaria.
    Decent internet connection required. If you're affected by the recent Time Warner/BrightHouse latency/connection issues, please let us know in your application, as there are ways to circumvent this.
    We use EPGP for loot. ( http://code.google.com/p/epgp/ )
    We use Mumble rather then Ventrilo for raid communication. (http://mumble.sourceforge.net/ ) Please install prior to any tryout.

If you're interested, please register and complete an application at: http://www.iloveriot.com. Any questions can be directed via website or in-game PM to Zpriten, Blindeye, Lannistur, Mogster, Shibumi, Grindewald, Miasma, or Warmlettuce.