LF a new graphic card

For the past 3 years i had this gaming desktop that was given to me and i am pretty sure it needs a new graphic card. The only problem i am having atm is which card would be best for me for a good price. I dunno all of the specs but here is a link to the pc i have. http://www.widowpc.com/store/widow-w...4-p-14837.html

Thanks for the feedback.

Not great all round, but yeah the graphics card is probably on its last legs

Would help to know your price range though, if you're just looking for an all around good value card, a 660 GTX is your best bet

Quote Originally Posted by Xs View Post
    Not great all round, but yeah the graphics card is probably on its last legs

Would help to know your price range though, if you're just looking for an all around good value card, a 660 GTX is your best bet

Price range is about 250-300$ atm

10+ Year Old Account
    Best bet would be a 7870 XT (Or Le, Tahiti, whatever they're callign it now)

Not the 7870, not the 7870 Ghz.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would change the Video Card as well. IDK what company u are looking for but with shipping and taxes and under 300 there are 2 good choices. From Nvidia u have the 660 ti and from AMD u got the 7870. Either of the 2 will be fine.