Heroic Will 10m spark soaking question (w/ invis)

Hey everyone we are trying a strat in our 10 man that has us soaking 2 rages at once and then alternating who does the soaking. Right now the main rotation (after the first few that happen quicker) will end up being our hunter, then me. So because I have to soak 2 sparks at the same time I'm taking Greater Invisibility for the 90% damage reduction. In theory this seemed fine, but in our attempts it turned out to be extremely difficult to soak both sparks in the 3 seconds of damage reduction.

Now I know the 90% starts when you go invis, an then you get an additional 3 seconds after you break out, but with the constant gas damage going out my invis breaks almost as soon as I use it. And of course adding in how sometimes the sparks don't seem to detonate as soon as you get to them and you have to sometimes jump to trigger it, makes it even more frustrating.

I feel like the sparks need to literally spawn on top of eachother at the same time and both break almost immediately after I attempt to trigger them for my damage reduction to last long enough.

But that is just my impressions after 1 night of attempts with this strat. Previously I was using Cauterize and attempting to get as many strength sparks as I could before my timing would be off and Cauterize would proc. I was totally fine with that strat but because we lost our rogue we don't have someone that can soak rages consistently.

So I am just curious as to whether any other mages have tried soaking 2 sparks with invis and if they have found it possible/feasible. If so I will keep working on it until I get it, but if not it could save us a lot of time to change up the strat now lol. Thanks!
    Why do people with closed minds always have open mouths?

No rogue makes it hard, and we had lots of tries before we could get one. I soaked rages with a warlock. Me by blinking and him by using teleport. Then priest / hunter / class with long CDs can soak strengths and courages.

If you wanna do it the way you do it - then it will get somewhat messy. The sparks spawn in the air, so you will have to wait for both to be on ground level to make sure you can get both. This means the sparks will get to the middle and people will have to adapt.

10+ Year Old Account
    The sparks don't trigger instantly because they're above. You don't jump to them, you wait for them to get down. Then you can run towards them and pop Greater Invisibility. I do that in 25-man, you can soak 4 sparks easily, 5 with a shield spell. The only issue is the cooldown on G.I., so I only do it in an emergency.

Shangalar, can you describe how you do this? I am having hard times to catch 2 sparks with Greater Invis. On many cases the 3 sec is too short window and others have to help me out.

10+ Year Old Account
    When the sparks spawn you need to ignore them for about 5 seconds until they slowly drop down, and only then do you enter, casting G.I. as you are entering the fray, you have nearly 4 seconds to soak. But they also need to spawn in the same place which is the job of your raid to keep the rages stacked together as you are killing them. If they are too far apart you can't soak more of them.

Have you tried soaking with blink? Also blazing speed and nitro boost (engineering only) work too, I can soak 4+ at a time with all three up

No, I havent tried with Blink. How to do that? Just simply jump off the ground and when before landing just blink?

Glyph of Ice Block my friend.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adonix View Post
    No, I havent tried with Blink. How to do that? Just simply jump off the ground and when before landing just blink?
    Run in and when you see the spark drop down on you just blink. Go with cauterize, it may take some time to get the timing right, but after one or two cauterize proccs on the first night I never had any problems with it anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by jpr729 View Post
    Have you tried soaking with blink? Also blazing speed and nitro boost (engineering only) work too, I can soak 4+ at a time with all three up
    I agree that blazing speed on the sparks is amazing, but it can be glitchy especially if you are taking more than one, what I did was BS through one spark into another then blink out for good measure