Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    It costs nothing to be polite. I've always believed that how you conduct yourself is a reflection of your self-esteem. When you go out of your way to be nasty to people, it says a lot. Lack of control over your life maybe, so you attempt to exert power over other people to feel better? Who knows? Why take out your frustrations on strangers? If somebody does something dumb that I can't stand, I just leave. I don't feel the need to heckle them.

10+ Year Old Account
    why no link to the original post yo :P

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

This post reminded me of something a late family member said about WoW's community once:

"So many toons, yet so little character."

It was so profound and simple. You have to be the change you want to see in the world, and I think that applies to virtual worlds too. Treat people as though the community is as friendly and warm as you wish it was.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    why no link to the original post yo :P
    *Poof* There ya go! (Updated in OP).

Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    ..I really could care less about someone I don't know possibly in a different country.
    My interpretation of the post, is that you could try to. In all aspects of life too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Now every expansion, Blizzard releases a new class, or 2 new races into the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirawen View Post
    Why would someone create malware for a mac? Is there a black market for photo albums of cats and half written novels?