Page 1 of 2
LastLast

good EU pvp server

Did a quick google search but the info is either outdated or biased and i don't want to spend money just to find the server isn't good.

So looking for a pvp server on eu side since the one i am on is horrible, thanks in advance.

Deleted
    outland
    /10char

That is the server most talked about so it's that good then, thank you.

15+ Year Old Account
    Are you Horde/Alliance?

Are you going to PvP? (can be that u want PvP server but PvE only ofc).

If so Arena of RBG? (or just normal BG?)
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

Ally, yes i would like to actually do some pvp not hurr durr lfr.

15+ Year Old Account
    Outland is indeed your best choise
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

Deleted
    Eu Hakkar

Quote Originally Posted by Azerox View Post
    Outland is indeed your best choise
    As in, overall? Arena and RBG?

Outland or stormscale, Kazzak is getting okay, still full of dragonslayers, apparently al'akir and frostmane are good too

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends if you want to be on a server full of fanboys or not.

Stormscal and Outland = 90% fanboys, aka kids.

Sylvanas, Frostmane for Alliance. Al'Akir for Horde.
    Last edited by Machomaije; 2013-02-14 at 02:16 PM.

Fanboys?
    Anyone else knows about the fanboy thing?
    Last edited by yogie; 2013-02-14 at 04:43 PM.

Certain "known" players tend to have or play characters on outland and stormscale(swifty*cough*) thus the kids/fanboys hoard there, though i havent found it like that, been on stormscale for a while now

Quote Originally Posted by yogie View Post
    Fanboys?
    Anyone else knows about the fanboy thing?
    Keep away from them and they will keep away from you

I re-rolled an alt to Outland a few weeks ago, seems okay up to yet - sometimes get queues to log in during peak times, though.

The Factions are actually pretty even atm, it used to be heavy Alliance bias. There are also a few guilds which will be full of people who do world PvP events, unfortunately most of these revolve around ganking low levels (I'm looking at you, Honor Capped [A]). The good news is the Horde have a pretty well organized group which generally just shoos them off, Vengeful Midnight I believe they are called.
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2013-02-14 at 07:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by eErike View Post
    Keep away from them and they will keep away from you
    It's just a problem on Stormscale when Swifty logs on, and the server crashes, haha.

Uh, like mentioned, Outland is probably one of my fav. servers and probably the most populated in EU.

Sylvanas, Ravencrest(ally), Al'akir should be decent too.

Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    I re-rolled an alt to Outland a few weeks ago, seems okay up to yet - sometimes get queues to log in during peak times. Factions are actually pretty even atm, it used to be heavy Alliance bias. There are a few guilds which will be full of people who do world pvp events... Which mostly revolves around ganking low levels (I'm looking at you, Honor Capped [A]).
    Playing as a horde on Outland I get the feeling that Horde = PvE oriented and Ally = PvP oriented. PuGs on the horde side are usually very succesful while Ally side seems to be able to PvP very well. Honor Capped are pretty much a joke on the horde side, usually goes something like "What's up in OG? Oh just the daily Honor Capped raid that noone cares about or remotely tries to fend of"

Playing as a horde on Outland I get the feeling that Horde = PvE oriented and Ally = PvP oriented. PuGs on the horde side are usually very succesful while Ally side seems to be able to PvP very well. Honor Capped are pretty much a joke on the horde side, usually goes something like "What's up in OG? Oh just the daily Honor Capped raid that noone cares about or remotely tries to fend of"
    Yeah, pretty much. I specifically went Horde on OL so I had more chance of random fun whilst levelling (since it was meant to be extremely Alliance heavy). By level 20 I already knew of Honor Capped, and basically anyone in that guild is on my addon's Kill on Sight list.

Deleted
    Outland is alliance realm, stormscale is horde realm.

When i was in outland and checked horde cities (orgrimmar and panda city), there was hardly any people at any time, while at the same time alliance cities were crowded. When i tranferred to stormscale, the difference between outland orgrimmar and stormscale orgrimmar was unbelievable.

---------- Post added 2013-02-14 at 08:03 PM ----------

There is actually kind of rival between honor capped and vengeful midnight. But i personally never saw any honor capped raids against horde, while i saw many raids powered by vengeful midnight

Both guilds are big wpvp-guilds
    Last edited by mmoc090a203492; 2013-02-14 at 08:05 PM.

Outland if Alliance.

Stormscale if Horde.

Nothing else competes.