Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    I'm fine with it as long as it's not current content.

Imagine this scenario: Someone (or more) from higher progressed guilds are a part of another raiding guild. They use the knowledge they acquired from the other guild to help the less progressed one get further. BTW, this happens on a regular basis and is not much different from what Xrealm current tier raiding would be.

The worst that happens in your example is that the new recruits quickly figure out that the guild they just joined isn't as advanced as they thought. They then have the choice to move on or stick it out. This also happens on a regular basis right now. So what is the difference between having 10/25 people in your guild or having 8/21 in your guild and a few others from various locations?

You want to ruin what could be a great tool for guild having problems getting a full roster in the off chance that a high end guild could help boost another guild at the end of a content tier? This could happen now and probably has. And it would be at the very end off a tier because what guild in their right mind is going to pass on progressing their own people and rank to make a few extra gold?

I would welcome current tier xrealm raiding because I am sick of needing to call a night of progress because our tank can't make it.
    to: preposition; used as a function word to indicate position, connection, extent, relation ~ too: adverb; also, very, excessively, so

Is this seriously a 9-page thread with people complaining about buying progression on old content? A raiding guild that needs to pay for outsiders to carry them through T14 isn't going to get anywhere in T15. I don't really see the problem here.

What's so bad about it? It makes it easier to gear up (through OpenRaid) so you can experience the latest content sooner. Also, you can raid with your friends if they're on different realms.

If the problem is buying progression, I say why the hell not? It's not like it's game breaking or even affects anybody else in the world (of Warcraft). People who have the gold can purchase a run-through. It's not like it's going to work for the latest content, it's just another method to be geared for the latest content quicker.

Yay for alts.

Deleted
    I don't see the problem people have with crz raid in current tier. On my realm players pug current raid + some easy heroics anyways. There is pug groups forming to some raid almost 24/7 and same time raiding guilds aren't disappearing anywhere, in fact once in awhile I see raiding guild that have transferred to the realm because it got so active raiding community and recruiting is much easier there(realm is probably have queues again in 5.2). It's also nice if it's your turn to sit out raid one week to have at least option to pug it.

Having crz raids would actually help some dead realms, some that have 0 guilds that have cleared current tier on even normal mode, so these guilds could find players for their raids from different realm + possible new recruit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Just another guy complaining that 'unskilled' people should be barred from experiencing the game by locking it behind a progression gate that only the hardest core elitist can unlock. Just another special snowflake complaining about not having a star bellied sneetch star to show off how awesome they are to all the sneetches whithout stars on thar's. Move along, nothing to see here.
    plus he is not even much progressed if he's sig is any indication. stop whining about unimportant stuff cause you can OP
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

10+ Year Old Account
    About time. Normals should have been x-realm since 5.1. Makes a great way to outsource your farm night, gear up alts, and hunt achievements that the progression group doesn't have time for.

---------- Post added 2013-02-14 at 06:36 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    It's fine. Will make gathering groups easier if we can dip into our realID friends.
    Oh, that too! I had almost forgot they existed. Time to catch up with my good friends who aren't on Sen'jin.