Binding Heal Macro

I don't know what the deal is but for some reason my Binding Heal mouseover macro is no longer working.

#showtooltip Binding Heal
    /cast [@mouseover][] Binding Heal

--

I used to hover over Grid or the player and it would heal the mouseover, however now when I do it my mouse just glows upon keybind and I then have to click on the unit frame. I can't think what can be causing this issue. The only thing that I've changed on my UI since it was working is that I've started using the addon Binder on this character so I can have identical keybinds on my laptop which doesn't have Bartender4.

The keybind is set to Shift-4 on both my laptop and PC but the macro only works on the laptop.

A little help/advice on what to try would be appreciated.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniie View Post

#showtooltip Binding Heal
    /cast [@mouseover] Binding Heal
    Removing the [] should help iirc since you can't cast it on yourself. But then again, the [] comes after so not sure.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    the [] tells the macro, "if I don't have a mouseover, follow normal rules for casting this spell" - that is, it'll cast on your target or fail to cast.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniie View Post
    I don't know what the deal is but for some reason my Binding Heal mouseover macro is no longer working.

The keybind is set to Shift-4 on both my laptop and PC but the macro only works on the laptop.
    Wait... So the macro does work... Just not on your PC? Then it is not a problem with the macro itself. Try a different macro on that keybind, or switching the keybind. To see what happens. It is a problem with the UI on your pc or your pc hardware (keyboard).

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Also, make sure you don't have SHIFT-4 bound to something in the keybinds on your pc.

Deleted
    will indeed work

Yep fixed the issue now. I just rebound another key to Shift-4 then bound it back on to Binding Heal and it started to work. Not sure what the issue was. Thanks for the suggestions.