Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

Quick look at a BiS list

Just some quick browsing I've done over a BiS list. Posting because I haven't seen one yet

Helm: Saurok Stalker's Headguard
    Neck: Neck of the Terra-Cotta Archer
    Shoulders: Saurok Stalker's Spaulders
    Cloak: Pinionfeather Greatcloak
    Chest: Saurok Stalker's Tunic
    Bracers: Beady-Eye Bracers
    Gloves: Saurok Stalker's Gloves
    Belt: Links of the Disintegrator
    Legs: Conduit-Breaker Chain Leggings
    Boots: Treads of the Sanguine Volley
    Ring 1: Sign of the Bloodied God
    Ring 2: Gore-Soaked Gear
    Trinket 1: Renataki's Soul Charm
    Trinket 2: Bad Juju
    Weapon: Voice of the Quilen

Things to note:
    • Bracers drop off Tortos in a similar fashion to our shoulders in Firelands, so we're searching for the pure Crit version.
    • There's a lot of haste on our gear, what a shame
    • Legs are our OS piece, considering dem sockets.
    • Necklace comes from the BMAH, the other alternative is the necklace off of Magera.

If there's anything I skipped over, please post in this thread. This is basic napkin math and isn't more than a generalization about what the potential BiS should be.
    Last edited by Sarthed; 2013-03-22 at 05:39 PM.

Looks like a pretty good bis list. Although you must've missed some items. http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/96525-voice-of-the-quilen has more agi over the on you currently have listed. I'd say that that is our bis.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

I don't know how I looked over that, I only saw bows and a crossbow on my list. Fixing it now.

Using femaledwarf profiles with mostly BIS t15 (no trinkets and not using the random bracers), the difference between those weapons is about 400 DPS in favor of the gun.

If fully geared in BiS, you'll have 19 gems in your gear...

Looks like JC's are gonna have fun

mhm, I just noticed the amount of sockets on some of the pieces... /drool.

Lots of seemingly good trinkets this tier but the two you have listed and Soul Charm all look pretty badass, unfortunately, the re-orgination one from Lei Shen actually sounds not so leet from the description. Beyond that it seems like just about every freaking piece of gear has haste on it, like noted. But it goes without saying that from the looks things, that is our BiS, I had the same list minus the neck which I haven't seen in game before, I must have missed it. Trinkets are really the only thing that I think can't be set in stone yet.

Quote Originally Posted by PBitt View Post
    Lots of seemingly good trinkets this tier but the two you have listed and Soul Charm all look pretty badass, unfortunately, the re-orgination one from Lei Shen actually sounds not so leet from the description. Beyond that it seems like just about every freaking piece of gear has haste on it, like noted. But it goes without saying that from the looks things, that is our BiS, I had the same list minus the neck which I haven't seen in game before, I must have missed it. Trinkets are really the only thing that I think can't be set in stone yet.
    Ironically enough, haste will probably be much more valueable next patch seeing as all the trinkets have little to no ICD and are based off of PPM, which is increased by haste.

So 8 items with haste and a trinket with haste proc being BiS, does blizzard just rolls some dice to see what stats show up on a piece or just dont wanna give us properly itemized gear and indirectly nerf us a tiny bit?

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought blizz said we couldnt upgrade this tier of items this time around?

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    I thought blizz said we couldnt upgrade this tier of items this time around?
    We can't upgrade gear in 5.2. What are you looking at? Could you link it please?

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

I'm with you on most of that list but with that list you are only looking at around 1800 expertise. So with a reforged soul charm you would be hitting cap or very close to it. I'm still hesitant about saying it will be BiS but it is definately looking better to me then a haste proc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well look at the OP links of all his best in slot items they all say on them "Upgrade level 0/2"

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    Well look at the OP links of all his best in slot items they all say on them "Upgrade level 0/2"
    They're not completely removing the upgrade system in 5.2, just temporarily removing the upgrade NPCs. They'll be back in 5.3, making it possible to upgrade gear again.
    FFXIV: Rintha Elenah | WoW: Rinth | GW2: Reno Turan

Quote Originally Posted by Trape View Post
    J[*]Bracers drop off Tortos in a similar fashion to our shoulders in Firelands, so we're searching for the Crit/Mastery version. J

If there's anything I skipped over, please post in this thread. This is basic napkin math and isn't more than a generalization about what the potential BiS should be.
    Looking at your list, Crit + Expertise would be a better option :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Kibu View Post
    Looking at your list, Crit + Expertise would be a better option :-)
    If Soul Charm does come out to be worse then the others then I agree a crit/expertise bracer would be ideal. Otherwise crit/mast bracers and the soul charm would do it

Those gem sockets look delightful. Feast or famine this xpac.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinegos View Post
    Those gem sockets look delightful. Feast or famine this xpac.
    Feast or Famine? Whats that mean?

Can anyone explain why those trinkets would be BiS? Mostly talking about the Haste trinket. I know GC said that haste is affecting the future procc chance of other trinkets but for hunters, haste is terrible until they make it increase the dot rate of serpent sting. I would have thought that Juju and "Renataki's Soul Charm" would be BiS given that you have an increase agility buff for 20 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Walajanilu View Post
    Can anyone explain why those trinkets would be BiS? Mostly talking about the Haste trinket. I know GC said that haste is affecting the future procc chance of other trinkets but for hunters, haste is terrible until they make it increase the dot rate of serpent sting. I would have thought that Juju and "Renataki's Soul Charm" would be BiS given that you have an increase agility buff for 20 seconds.
    Imo your exactly right. Haste is pretty bad for us which is why I agree that soul charm will be better then the talisman. My question is will the normal trink from shado pan assualt rep be better then the soul charm for normals. Since its a static agi proc all at once vs one that builds up.