Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post
    Yeah same, makes sense.

Outside VP the VP ring/Trinket, what actually changes for Heroic BIS anyway?
    Nothing really tbh. It is basically the same.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

There are some items that are not on loot list atm. Got tundergorged http://www.wowhead.com/item=95503#comments from Megaera tonight, not as bonus roll like some ppl did but as drop.

Quote Originally Posted by Puerto View Post
    I'm thinking Durumu's Baleful Gaze will be BiS.
    for normal gear (which is what this list looks like) - Durumus shows as a DPS loss for me with the heroic 2/2 upgrade gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    Bow: Taoren, the Soul Burner 2/2 (BM/SV) Lei Shi , Voice of the Quilen (MM) Iron Qon
    Head: Saurok Stalker's Headguard Twin Consorts
    Neck: Necklace of the Terra-Cotta Archer ???
    Shoulders: Saurok Stalker's Spaulders Iron Qon
    Cloak: Pinionfeather Greatcloak Ji-Kun
    Chest: Saurok Stalker's Tunic Dark Animus
    Bracers: Beady-Eye Bracers Tortos
    Gloves: Saurok Stalker's Gloves Council of Elders
    Belt: Links of the Disintegrator Durumu the Forgotten
    Pants: Conduit-Breaker Chain Leggings Lei Shen
    Boots: Quakestompers Tortos
    Ring 1: Seal of the Shado-Pan Assault 1250 VP
    Ring 2: Gore-Soaked Gear Dark Animus
    Trinket 1: H Bottle of Infinite Stars 2/2 Elegon
    Trinket 2: Vicious Talisman of the Shado-Pan Assault 1750 vp

Should be this before heroics.
    Is Taoren heroic or reg in that list?
    Also I never got to upgrade my heroic bottle, what trinket from normal should I use instead?

Thanks.

So simcraft is up, and is calling the offset as chest and bad juju and talisman....I was of o the opinion that legs would be offset, anyone able to explain this?

http://www.simulationcraft.org/520/R...H.html#player8 (doesn't matter its surv, all 3 hunter specs are in the same gear)

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Extraordinaire View Post
    Is Taoren heroic or reg in that list?
    Also I never got to upgrade my heroic bottle, what trinket from normal should I use instead?

Thanks.
    Taoren H 2/2. If you have relic of xuen 2/2 then use that if not then use the talisman of bloodlust.

Quote Originally Posted by Astheria View Post
    So simcraft is up, and is calling the offset as chest and bad juju and talisman....I was of o the opinion that legs would be offset, anyone able to explain this?

http://www.simulationcraft.org/520/R...H.html#player8 (doesn't matter its surv, all 3 hunter specs are in the same gear)
    Iirc all items except tier can be thunderforged, but there is only some thunderforged items in the database. They must've just gone with what was there.

Simcraft isn't great for hunter BiS lists. In t14 they have the wrong offset items, they had the sunwrought mail hauberk (hit/haste) for the offset piece and for their belt the had the ranger's chain of unending summer rather than the shadowgrip girdle. Haste/crit + some agi vs haste/exp.

Thanks Yeah I figured it was probably just incorrect overall.

Deleted
    Hey, I have the normal terrace weapon 2/2 500 agi gem and 160 agi gem. Was woundering what normal weapons would replace this?

Quote Originally Posted by Revrev View Post
    Hey, I have the normal terrace weapon 2/2 500 agi gem and 160 agi gem. Was woundering what normal weapons would replace this?
    Any 522 weapon in ToT should be better.

Quote Originally Posted by Astheria View Post

Offset piece is definitely the legs from Lei Shen... good stats and 3 red sockets. Can't get any better than that.

I have Rennataki and 2/2 Xuen. I will be getting the VP trinket next Tuesday, which one of my current trinkets should I drop then? Thanks in advance.

That neck isn't available in heroic. It's a trash drop. Also, did they buff our 4 piece or something? Last time I checked it was horrible. I know they buffed the 2 piece pet but as far as procs go it's not very good in my eyes.

Deleted
    Hey, anyone got the Normal BIS list?

Quote Originally Posted by Vitalicqt View Post
    Hey, anyone got the Normal BIS list?
    I posted one on the other page. It should look like that until H and idk about how thunderforged gear works fully, so I didn't really add any in since I didn't want to mess it up, but if you can get the thunderforged ring off of jinrokh then that takes over the VP ring for example.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    Any 522 weapon in ToT should be better.
    Hi Tehstool,

Bit confused as in your normal BiS list you say that for BM/SV, Taoren Normal (inc. +500 / +160 agi) is still BiS before Heroics? Is this still true or will any of the weapons from normal ToT still be an upgrade for BM/SV?

Deleted
    Just to clarify, the Taoren in Tehstool's BiS list for normal is the Heroic one, not the normal one.

Quote Originally Posted by Valerossi View Post
    I have Rennataki and 2/2 Xuen. I will be getting the VP trinket next Tuesday, which one of my current trinkets should I drop then? Thanks in advance.
    I don't have it, but from what I hear, Rennataki is a bloody piece of shit that procs at extremely unreliable intervals on an average of 75 minutes apart.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewid View Post
    Just to clarify, the Taoren in Tehstool's BiS list for normal is the Heroic one, not the normal one.
    This would be true because of the massive amount of agility lost in going from sha-touched to un-sha touched.

I am unsure about thunderforged items, but if a bow is thunderforged it could be better than 517 taoren for BM/SV. Will have to look at it.

---------- Post added 2013-03-11 at 02:54 AM ----------

It appears to be Thunderforged > H Taoren 517 > N > N Taoren

Does it matter that Durumu's Baleful Gaze has a higher minimum damage, but a lower max damage? Does this make any shots do less damage than with another of the 522 weapons?

I'm not exactly sure on how normalization works for this kind of thing.