Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Updated BiS List to maximize balanced Mastery & Crit for RoR, Swapped some pieces out to further reduce the need to reforge into Expertise as much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

Should you use Spiderweb Tabi in your list? Do you know if heroic gear can drop from trash? I don't see it on the shared boss loot table.

15+ Year Old Account
    Spiderweb Tabi only drops from Trash. Again not sure if there is a heroic version though. Of the following list, only weapons have a chance to drop from bosses; everything else is from trash: http://www.finalesfunkeln.com/trash.html

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hinalover View Post
    Spiderweb Tabi only drops from Trash. Again not sure if there is a heroic version though. Of the following list, only weapons have a chance to drop from bosses; everything else is from trash: http://www.finalesfunkeln.com/trash.html
    I knew there was a reason I blacklisted those so tired of bad data mining.

---------- Post added 2013-03-29 at 12:08 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Saltycracker View Post
    Should you use Spiderweb Tabi in your list? Do you know if heroic gear can drop from trash? I don't see it on the shared boss loot table.

Ya I had a big list of all the crap that was bad data mining but I was too distracted making this during work so moral of the story pay attention to bad data mining lol.
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hinalover View Post
    Trash drops don't have heroic versions, they do have thunderforged versions tho.

15+ Year Old Account
    I know this won't be available until 5.3 but good god! Tigerfang Wrap.

For Blacksmiths, would the extra sockets be one mastery gem and one crit gem to keep things balanced?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schaden View Post
    For Blacksmiths, would the extra sockets be one mastery gem and one crit gem to keep things balanced?
    Could be, Completely depends on what your values are at already. As long as you keep them balanced if you have RoR it won't matter which way you gem you just want to gain as much out of the Crit/Haste drops as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Requital View Post
    I knew there was a reason I blacklisted those so tired of bad data mining.
    I don't know if it's true or not, but one of my guildies once said that heroic versions of trash drops may appear on the Black Market. Still, that's probably the least reliable way of getting the gear you want, so I wouldn't count on it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crevan View Post
    I don't know if it's true or not, but one of my guildies once said that heroic versions of trash drops may appear on the Black Market. Still, that's probably the least reliable way of getting the gear you want, so I wouldn't count on it.
    Well I fixed it up, Removed the trash drop item and replaced it then slightly different gems to make sure the values were in line.

Once again not sold on weapons, I don't like that it's going to cost more reforging into Expertise, I think one Weapon could be swapped for a weapon with Expertise on it or possibly even both Weapons. However this is what I'm using for the BiS it's the best balance between Mastery and Crit I have been able to find. You could technically lower Crit and Mastery by 300 more each and raise Haste by 600 I'm just not sure that would be the best way to gain more out of the RoR.

Deleted
    aint rentaki better then bad juju?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by asatoor View Post
    aint rentaki better then bad juju?
    It shouldn't be no, We don't need all that expertise but depends how you look at it, I feel like the front loaded Agi works better then stacking Agi but I'm currently using a Renatakis because WW is piss for council so I find myself warming the bench for it. I'll gladly swap to a juju when I can.

The DPS spreadsheets aren't updated so it's not really conclusive but I suppose this week I can work on updating one to include new trinkets and see where we sit at.

Deleted
    how about the legendary meta gem? i don't see it in the head or is it crap for us?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by asatoor View Post
    how about the legendary meta gem? i don't see it in the head or is it crap for us?
    No. It's going to be our BiS Meta gem.

*waits patiently for Stage 5 to unlock tomorrow*

Can anyone with the meta as WW comment on how good it is for us? I've heard some pretty ridiculous things as far as casters scaling with their meta so I'm excited for my own but I've only got 13/20 secrets right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Offhand
    I think this thread proves that in WotLK, not only has being bad and lazy become acceptable, but a defendable position and point of pride for some people.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by facerollin View Post
    Can anyone with the meta as WW comment on how good it is for us? I've heard some pretty ridiculous things as far as casters scaling with their meta so I'm excited for my own but I've only got 13/20 secrets right now.
    I have horrific luck on random drop shit, Sigils and now Secrets so I probably won't know for a few weeks still

New to the forums, but I've been lucky enough to get my meta early, so thought I'd chime in. I've only done normal durumu and heroic primordius since I got it but I believe it did about 5-7% of my damage. I'm at work so can't link atm, but I'm on Us-Hyjal, guild TF if you want to check WoL or armory.

From the logs I've seen, it does about ~5% total damage over a fight. Not sure how that compares to the crit damage though.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by facerollin View Post
    Unfortunetly I screwed up the Legendary quest this morning while killing Nalak and I had to leave for work right after. I should have it tonight after work but before raid; he has a 15 minute respawn timer. But if it works similar to the old caster Lightning Capacitor trinket, it should be pretty good. Especially since it scales with our AP.

And for the record...when you siphon Nalak, keep kiting the add that chases you; even after Nalak is killed. >_> From what it sounds like, siphoning isn't faction tag specific.

And 5%-8% is about what the Old Lightning Capacitors did; when they were relevant.

Deleted
    Wouldn't it be better to use helm, chest or legs as our offpiece? As these can be heroic thunderforged and therefore we can get more secondary stats out of them. As we don't really care about what stats are on them.