Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    To control yours weight take only two time food and does not take the fast food. www(dot)callforassistance(dot)com

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems everyone is wanting to lose weight these days, im trying to gain some.
    6.4 on 110kg - WTB <3
    AkA Companiet !
    #Wildstar2013

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenfinn View Post
    Reporting in again...

A bit over a month has passed since my last post and I'm down to 120kg now

So all in all since the start of January I've lost almost 15kg!
    Most likely at least 1/3 of that is water-weight (I'm a big man so my 5kg of water weight would be around 2-3kg on a normal-sized person, or around that).

Regardless, I can definately see a change. My belly has gotten smaller and I'm starting to get pretty fit again. I can actually do sports for long time periods without going terribly out of breath :P My gym-results have gone up a lot, too... Though I havent been doing any heavy lifting in almost 2,5 weeks now but focused on cardio instead.

10 more kilos to go for my target-weight of 110kg. Perhaps even 105kg (at which point my abs should start becoming visible) before summer-vacation in June

Just for the record I'm a 6'5 (196cm) "ex-athlete" (junior national-level ice-hockey up to 19 years old and some 'murican football for a few years after).

I think the least I've weight during "adulthood" was around 99,5kg during the army. But I was skinny as hell back then and lost quite a bit of muscle-mass during my time there.
    Wow 15kg is a lot - congratson this, man! Well done. I'm positive you will reach your goal
    Now I will need some fingers crossed

10+ Year Old Account
    Congrats. You're doing well so far, keep it up.

Lost 10 pounds.
    6 feet , 160 now. I really want to lose the next 10 before summer but I seem to be stuck a bit.

Hi Maiton
    i think you should have a heavy breakfast and then onward smaller meals like soups,salads,fruit juices,and water.Don't force yourself on eating only 2 times .and walk for at least an hour in free time

I have lost 30 pounds in last 3 months through cardio workout plan and strict weight loss diet plan.
    I want to lose more 10 pounds, so I keep continue this diet and workout plan. I hope I will succeed to achieve my goal weight within next two months.
    Last edited by Alfred555; 2013-06-27 at 06:43 PM.

Thanks for sharing.
    Banned for spamming
    Last edited by Skarsguard; 2013-06-29 at 09:26 PM.