Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Demo in early Cata probably had the most complex rotation in the game, but it's much easier now. The difficulty of Demo comes with managing fury and the Meta toggle with your cooldowns. The difficulty of Aff comes with managing all your procs and cooldowns to max dot refreshes. Not sure how you can compare the 2. For me, I don't play Aff because I absolutely hate the idea of managing all those random procs. Not sure if that makes it harder than Demo.

I actually think Ret has a really complex priority system with all the different timings. But there's the CLCRET add on which turns it into one of the simpler rotations. I wouldn't enjoy playing Ret very much without CLCRET.

In PvP, Demo/Afflic Warlocks... You have to outplay so many classes generally, especially melee's.

PvE, I dunno... I don't PvE all that much.
    Last edited by frigoffrick; 2013-02-15 at 09:21 PM.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    For me it feels like classes/specs that use any source other than mana are bit harder to master. (when it comes to melee)

For example, mana as a resource for ret/enh is just non existant. it's just there to limit their healing potential.

can't say much about casters, have only played mage so far in mop and find it to be quite relaxing, apart from derp runes.

You miss this? =D
    That.

Is.

So.

Amazing.
    Man, I've got bags under my eyes... BAGS OF MONEY!
    See ya later, peasants.

Praise The Sun!

any melee dps spec is always guaranteed to have a harder time then ranged.. but id say feral kitty or enh shammy.. unholy dks are pretty complex too with timmeh!! in the picture.

enhan shammy to play correctly as its a lot of thinks to watch. is fire totem/fire ele up?, is unleash weapon ready?, do you have your SS buff? is searing at 5stacks?, is maelstrom at 5 stacks?, is FS on the target?, are your enbues about to fall off?, is your shield about to fall off? and knowing when to use which spell or dump which proc is a lot to track