Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Angry Warlock challenge mode gear bugs.

Has anyone else experienced the broken wings on the challenge mode set?
    I searched the official forums and the forums here, and there is no mention of it besides a post made by me, that has been ignored by both the community and the devs.

I guess I should show what I mean by the wings being broken.
    Here are the wings from the t6 set:

As you can see they are smooth and have no texture breaks or missing pieces.

Here is the challenge mode set:

As you can see there are breaks between the bones, and chunks of the left wing at the base are missing.

There is also a visual bug where at random your emotes (/roar, /flex) no longer bring the wings out, and you have to put the helm in your bags and then back on your character.

I guess this is a QQ thread, and a cry for help from the devs. A challenge mode set, which is supposed to be the 'ultimate transmog' if you will; that is supposed to be prestigious and cool, looks like garbage.

I am hoping somebody with pull notices this post, or the one on the official forums, and perhaps does something about it. (one could hope )

i kinda liked the bugged version over the previous model
    tho the bugg where you have to remove your helmet and reequip it sounds annoying at most.
    it needs fixing tho but id leave the model.
    http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/4...4841599821.jpg the boy that will forever be named the HHD wiper. R.I.P

the screenshots suck lol, but theyre actually the same model, the other wings open just as much, however the membrane on the original ones doesnt break apart at the seams

I would actually myself prefer if there was no membrane period, or if the wings were more solid like the rogue legendary wings.
    Last edited by Hexotic; 2013-02-14 at 11:09 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    That does look pretty crappy. =/

Have you looked at it on the PTR to see if it's better there? They might have fixed it allready, who knows.

I havent had a chance to play on the ptr, but I guess Ill just keep my fingers crossed.

I'm suprised nobody ever mentions the bugged chest... the "sleeves" are completely missing - those green tattoos are supposed to continue all the way down the arms but the design has been cut off at the elbow.

Here it is compared to the unavailable purple version:

Love those bugged wings. OP you cray cray!

I would adore a choice between Pally wings, T6 wings, T6 bugged wings or "Rouge" wings. Yummy!

Uhmmm...maybe it's the graphic setting you're playing on because when I /roar with them at "good" they look like this;

When I change to ultra...

Edit x2: Super edited to show itty bitty preview with link to full rez picture .
    Last edited by Woz; 2013-02-15 at 06:21 AM. Reason: Changed to links cause those pics were HUMONGOUS

hmmmmmm, maybe its cuz Im undead? lol I play on ultra, and other people tell me they see it too, not just on my screen.

@netherspark, I dont have skin there anyways, didnt even notice
    Last edited by Hexotic; 2013-02-15 at 05:27 AM.

Not sure. But it's not broken on any of the other locks I know with it. None of them are Undead though, maybe it is just broken with undead?

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry had to reduce those pics to links. I understand the need for clear pics in this topic, but use links, or linked thumbnails, please.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Sorry had to reduce those pics to links. I understand the need for clear pics in this topic, but use links, or linked thumbnails, please.
    Pshhhhh. I shoulda cut them down anyway just so lazy!
    ps: not the first time someone has said it was humongous

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Woz View Post
    Pshhhhh. I shoulda cut them down anyway just so lazy!
    ps: not the first time someone has said it was humongous
    But but but, Imgur give you the option for large thumbnail when you upload Nothing easier then to just push the button and get a different link.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    But but but, Imgur give you the option for large thumbnail when you upload Nothing easier then to just push the button and get a different link.
    But so much img tagging with link to full rez! I super fixed it though just for you! I'll be less lazy next time ><

Wait, what? The warlock set actually has an animation? I've never seen it (and I've been using the set nonstop for months).
    ~ Battle.net MVP ~
    Overwatch mod
    Twitter | Soundcloud

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Also experience the same problem as the OP, also on max settings/Ultra.

The broken version almost looks better O_O

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    I'm suprised nobody ever mentions the bugged chest... the "sleeves" are completely missing - those green tattoos are supposed to continue all the way down the arms but the design has been cut off at the elbow.

Here it is compared to the unavailable purple version:

No they're not.

My wings are also bugged on Ultra, sadly. I can post a reference photo later.

Quote Originally Posted by Sookiie View Post
    No they're not.
    It seems the bug only affects male characters of every race. All female characters display it properly for some reason..