Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by skarsguard View Post
    Ah good to know I would get the Asus that I linked in the earlier post. http://www.scan.co.uk/products/2gb-a...2x-dl-dvi-dp-h
    The Asus 660ti http://www.ebuyer.com/393522-asus-gt...60-ti-dc2-2gd5 is £10 cheaper and comes with free delivery.

The Powercolor Myst I linked is over £50 cheaper and arguably performs just as well out of the box and comes with free delivery.

Herald of the Titans Skarsguard's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drudgery View Post
    The Asus 660ti http://www.ebuyer.com/393522-asus-gt...60-ti-dc2-2gd5 is £10 cheaper and comes with free delivery.

The Powercolor Myst I linked is over £50 cheaper and arguably performs just as well out of the box and comes with free delivery.
    I don't trust anything that comes from foxconn the only way I would have a Power Color is if somebody gave me one.

Deleted
    That's a very subjective opinion and an expensive comment to make as well. Owners of Powercolor GPUs may disagree with you entirely. The build quality will not be as good as the Asus, that's a given and I've offered a cheaper Asus card. The one on Ebuyer is over £10 cheaper if you factor in delivery.

Performance wise the card runs just as well as a GTX 660ti. My sibling owns the VTX3D version and the build is practically the same. It runs his games very well. The card is a little loud however. I actually trust Powercolor more than I trust VTX3D and I agree their build quality is not as stellar as the Asus models. But linking something which is £50 more expensive and justifying it with a subject comment such as yours is irresponsible.

Herald of the Titans Skarsguard's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drudgery View Post
    That's a very subjective opinion and an expensive comment to make as well. Owners of Powercolor GPUs may disagree with you entirely. The build quality will not be as good as the Asus, that's a given and I've offered a cheaper Asus card. The one on Ebuyer is over £10 cheaper if you factor in delivery.

Performance wise the card runs just as well as a GTX 660ti. My sibling owns the VTX3D version and the build is practically the same. It runs his games very well. The card is a little loud however. I actually trust Powercolor more than I trust VTX3D and I agree their build quality is not as stellar as the Asus models. But linking something which is £50 more expensive and justifying it with a subject comment such as yours is irresponsible.
    You can get a lot of things cheaper you get what you pay for all in all if you can only afford the power color get it I'm just saying I would rather pay a little more for quality the asus you linked is what I would get if he can find a MSI or Sapphire for cheaper that would be as good as well.