Titan for the Console?

So.. now that Diablo 3 shall be coming out for PS3 and PS4..

What if Titan is actually going to be an MMOFPS for the console..?
    Maybe we were totally wrong about it being a "WoW killer" or the new WoW..

No one ever thought about it just being a title for a new console game..

Thoughts?

Deleted
    im pretty sure blizzard will still be going primarily for the PC market, but its not out of the question for it to be ported to console. i dont think they would spend this long making a game purely for console, Titan has been in the works for a very long time, most of blizzards fans are pc gamers.

If Titan is a mmofps as has been rumored, then I doubt Activision would want it on Consoles while they have Destiny, and I doubt Bungie would have signed with Activision if their mmo/fps/borderlands/thing is/was going to be in direct competition with Blizzards.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    If Titan is a mmofps as has been rumored, then I doubt Activision would want it on Consoles while they have Destiny, and I doubt Bungie would have signed with Activision if their mmo/fps/borderlands/thing is/was going to be in direct competition with Blizzards.
    This.

Also Blizzard's partnership with Sony probably only means "If we ever bring out a game that would work on consoles (Diablo is pretty much the only one at the moment), you will see it on Playstation."

ah.. didnt even realize theres a megathread for titan. I really need to start using that search function...

Tbh when they said blizzard on the stream thats what i thought it was going to be.
    They can still put a version of it on the ps4...they could do something like Eve and dust are doing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokoz View Post
    Maybe we were totally wrong about it being a "WoW killer" or the new WoW.
    Regardless of whether or not Project Titan ends up being released on consoles, you are totally wrong about it being a WoW killer or WoW2. One of the very few things Blizz has said about Project Titan is that it won't necessarily be in direct competition with World of Warcraft.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokoz View Post
    ah.. didnt even realize theres a megathread for titan. I really need to start using that search function...
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...an-Speculation

Note: We have sticky that will link you to all the megathreads.