Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RH exact View Post
    added garalon log breakdown too, because Xs will just try and argue that the first log was not Garalon...
    You're rather out of date, but I'll address you anyway

It's easy to give a reason as to why I was seeing considerably lower Mastery numbers on that fight, you could make the argument that we had too many healers or that we had a Disc priest voiding my Mastery, but just linking logs (and pictures at that) doesn't prove anything

I got 4set yesterday, with the shitty tier chest, but w/e.

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-tm...ses&boss=68397
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Deli/advanced

For those interested. I miss holy shock on 4sec already :\
    Last edited by swordbeta; 2013-03-08 at 11:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by swordbeta View Post

What's your difference in healing?

Quote Originally Posted by RH exact View Post
    Also, by the end of this patch, we may reach spirit levels where we can afford to spam Holy Radiance x3 -> Eternal Flame while standing still, and only holy shock to save someone or while moving.
    . . . but why would you want to do that?

And as of Tuesday, Garalon is no longer "current content" =D

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dante Vale View Post
    If it was just a random nickel and dime alt, I would agree with you. For Exodus, who likely expect that alts in the run to be as min maxxed as their mains are, so that their run can clear 12/12 when most guilds of mains can't even get that far, I would seriously doubt it.
    Did you look at their other paladins? They have the belt socketed for the bonus. So it was probably an oversight on the part of the one you linked.

Quote Originally Posted by swordbeta View Post

The 2pc Bonus of T15 is absolute DONKEY SHIT. I'm definitly not giving up 4sec CD Holy Shock for that bullshit. So I'll probably stick to T14 till I can insta switch over to 4pc T15.

10+ Year Old Account
    So is the 20% increase to Beacon healing with the 4pc T15 additive or multiplicative? This would affect heals like Divine Light, so instead of transferring 70% (50% + 20%), it would transfer 60% (50% + (50 * 0.2)).

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Vale View Post
    Right, but take this Holy Pally from Exodus (who is already 12/12 so I assume they know what they're doing)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...vypal/advanced

All straight spirit gems. Even in the belt, which only would have required one off-gem, foregoes a 120 spirit bonus.

I just don't know what I should be doing now. That's why I'm asking for help/opinions.
    I'm a noob
    Envy <Exodus>

Shaman
    Paladin
    Priest
    Monk

10+ Year Old Account
    I got Stolen Relic of Zuldazar. Not really that impressed. The stacks are slow and the absorb is too little for the amount of time it takes to get the stacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Freia View Post
    I got Stolen Relic of Zuldazar. Not really that impressed. The stacks are slow and the absorb is too little for the amount of time it takes to get the stacks.

I think this trinket is really nice, having a 56k+ Instant shield on a tank will be life saving during progression. It may not be an every fight trinket but it will have its niche
    Envy <Exodus>

Shaman
    Paladin
    Priest
    Monk

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Envvyy View Post
    I think this trinket is really nice, having a 56k+ Instant shield on a tank will be life saving during progression. It may not be an every fight trinket but it will have its niche
    I think it could be good if they buffed the rate you get the stacks. Either that or increase the absorb. I will be testing it out more tomorrow though when we finish up normals.
    Last edited by Freia; 2013-03-11 at 06:30 AM.

I think it could be good if they buffed the rate you get the stacks. Either that or increase the absorb. I will be testing it out more tomorrow though when we finish up normals.
    I know they removed the ICD on it and I was told it has a 3 rppm.
    Envy <Exodus>

Shaman
    Paladin
    Priest
    Monk

10+ Year Old Account
    I know they removed the ICD on it and I was told it has a 3 rppm.
    The way it is currently, it is taking like 2minutes to get 6 stacks. For a 56k absorb, that is slow.
    Last edited by Freia; 2013-03-11 at 01:46 PM.

The way it is currently, it is taking like 2minutes to get 6 stacks. For a 56k absorb, that is slow.
    In a 25man raid? You are seeing different numbers than I am.
    Envy <Exodus>

Shaman
    Paladin
    Priest
    Monk

10+ Year Old Account
    In a 25man raid? You are seeing different numbers than I am.
    Yes 25m. I got 22stacks on a 6minute fight. I will pay more attention to it tonight. Last night it felt like I would get stuck at 4 stacks for a long time. It could also just not be that great for holy paladins.

Ghostcrawler already said they are considering fixing the proc rate of the 5.2 trinkets.
    https://twitter.com/Ghostcrawler/sta...67406013296640

Doing my own comparisons I found using the off set legs instead of off set chest gave a lot more mastery and I was at a comfortable 16k spirit. Do you really think 20k spirit is necessary? It seems very excessive, especially when other healers are not aiming for such high numbers. You're sacrificing a lot of mastery, which is almost 35-40% of our total healing on fights and scales crazy good right now.

I can't post links but I also switched out some other pieces. I use Refreshing Abalone belt, Lightning imbued chalice (over Stolen Relic, haven't heard much on the numbers of either trinket anyways), Necklace of the Terra-Cotta Mender, Ro'Shak's Rememberance, Petrified Eye of the Basilisk, Bonemender Bracers and Ice Scored Treads.

Sometimes I don't think an extra gem socket is worth losing 400 or so mastery. Just seems silly and like I said earlier, aiming for 20k spirit just seems really excessive.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumineux View Post
    I use Refreshing Abalone belt, Lightning imbued chalice (over Stolen Relic, haven't heard much on the numbers of either trinket anyways), Necklace of the Terra-Cotta Mender, Ro'Shak's Rememberance, Petrified Eye of the Basilisk, Bonemender Bracers and Ice Scored Treads.
    You have some great luck if you have picked up all those already lol.

I agree 20k *seems* excessive, but there very well may be some heroic encounters where it's very reasonable. I still think 16-18k seems about right for the majority of challenging encounters (ie. long fights like Lei Shen, and likely some of the easier heroics)

I meant in my theoretical set, myself and OP obviously do not have the sets we are talking about right now ^^

Doing some heroics last night at 13.9k spirit I was forgetting to use Divine Plea and I switched to int food and flask because my mana was perfectly fine. Granted, Jin'Rokh does have some down time of running around during storms, but if at 14k spirit I didn't even have to plea and was able to use int flasks and food, I am thinking 16k spirit will be plenty, 20k spirit will definitely be overkill.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it me or the set bonuses aren't so attractive?
    Which part of the the 5 items set you think its the best to leave out?

Quote Originally Posted by Guyon View Post
    Is it me or the set bonuses aren't so attractive?
    Which part of the the 5 items set you think its the best to leave out?
    Going for max spirit you'll want to leave out the chest in favor of Lei Shen's.