Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theholypally View Post
    Any thought on using normal inscribed bag of hydra-spawn + LFR horridons trinket
    Dont do it.

Deleted
    Need help regarding my trinket choise. Currently I have the valor trinket, upgraded twice and Relic of Chi-Ji, also upgraded twice. Tonight I got the Normal Thunderforged Inscribed Bag of Hydra-Spawn. I've read it's really shit but I wonder if it beats the Relic of Chi-Ji.

Quote Originally Posted by Brur View Post
    Need help regarding my trinket choise. Currently I have the valor trinket, upgraded twice and Relic of Chi-Ji, also upgraded twice. Tonight I got the Normal Thunderforged Inscribed Bag of Hydra-Spawn. I've read it's really shit but I wonder if it beats the Relic of Chi-Ji.

Inscribed hydra ilvl 528 is roughly 60 additionnal mp5 on chi-ji, but you lose the int so it is not worth it.

You will want horridon trinket to replace your chi-ji. All other trinkets in ToT are absolutly terrible.

Deleted
    Hi guys i need your help with my trinkets. Till yesterday i was useing Soothing talisman of the shado pan (upraded fully) and normal version of Spirits of the sun (also upgraded).Yesterday i got lightning imbued chalice normal (now upgraded) and switched it with spirits of the sun, and now here's my question. Was that a good chice? because from what i see it has RPPM set at 3 so it will give me one proc for 2 min right?which one is better spirits or the chalice?

10+ Year Old Account
    Soothing talisman of the shado pan over normal spirits of the sun, even upgraded. If you find you don't need the regen from spirit of the suns(which honesly I preferred upgraded relic over normal SotS) then use chalice. If you want the regen, pass on it. It only amounts to 1.5-2% of my total healing.
    Last edited by Freia; 2013-06-21 at 05:13 PM.

Deleted
    So i guess there's no easy answer to my question.soothing talisman i use on all fights but i was wandering which is better chalice or spirits? But i guess you are right,it all depend's from my personal choice. For now my combat regen is quite good so i will test that chalice and see if it will help me to bring up people that went dangerously low on hp.