Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Harzaka View Post
    One of the floating islands in Nagrand.
    Was just thinking the same thing.

For convenience sake though it'd have to be a vacation home. Floating islands in the countryside just aren't convenient for anything. I'd really have to be somewhere with portals; Dalaran most likely. Somewhere on the southern side, with a balcony overlooking crystalsong forest would be nice.

Belf DK i would live it booty bay, nice beach front property close bar, fresh sea food. Plenty of ladies coming in weekly off the boats. What a life who wouldn't live there ?
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    As a Troll Druid, I'd build the biggest house possible, right on the lake shore in Moonglade, only to piss off the tree-huggers.. ;-)
    As a troll druid you'd be the biggest tree hugger in the place

Deleted
    Mogu'shan Palace.

10+ Year Old Account
    My blood elf priest would live in one of her favorite places, Nagrand or Jade Forest...near the cherry blossom trees.

I would spend the summers in goldshire (on moonguard). Otherwise i would live in Eastvale logging camp or Lakeshire in redridge. Close enough to stormwind to go shopping, but far enough away for people to leave me alone.

Somewhere in the woods of Eversong of course. I don't like cities that much. And Eversong, giant path-of-undead-destruction aside, is so beautiful and serene. Best place for an adventurer to rest between expeditions

Pandaren Monk - Kun-Lai assisting the Shado-Pan should they ever need it again. Maybe visit the Wandering Isle if possible.

Dwarf Shaman - Home, in the Twilight Highlands trying to heal the land of its corruption from the twilight's hammer and clean it of that dragonmaw filth

Dwarf Paladin - Hearthglen to join the Argent Crusade.

Dwarf Hunter - One of the log houses in grizzly hills, spending the rest of his days with his pets. Hunting of course. :P

Night Elf DK - Return to Archeus with the other death knights hunting down and destroying the remaining scourge.

Night Elf Rogue - Traveling the world looking for loot..I mean treasure hunting.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

Gilneas. I love the atmosphere of that zone, and as an extra perk, it is completely empty. I would take the big mansion of course.

Probably Azuremyst. It's all cleaned up at this point, all the major threats are gone, there's food, lumber, and water, there's no active fighting, was untouched by the Cataclysm, and it's a pretty forest.

It's just a nice place. Wasn't updated in game though.

My druid would either live in Darnases, Feralas, Ashenvale, or Darkshore. Though if it was a good house, I'd have grown it with drood magic.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlizzardCS
    We're aware that some players are experiencing latency and server stability issues, and are investigating. Thanks for your patience.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kena Lea
    @BlizzardCS not being able to connect to anything is a bit beyond latency dear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Orc monk. Build me a cabin in the Grizzly Hills. Would study the iron dwarf and troll ruins and develop new brews in my leisure time.
    Last edited by Loaf Lord; 2013-02-15 at 07:13 PM.

Horde side my elves own a House hold in Eversong woods.

Alliance side I own a small room in Stormwind city.

Bilgewater Harbor for my Goblin Warlock.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kingriku View Post
    Belf DK i would live it booty bay, nice beach front property close bar, fresh sea food. Plenty of ladies coming in weekly off the boats. What a life who wouldn't live there ?
    If you were a DK you wouldn't be able to taste the seafood or enjoy the ladies!

Quote Originally Posted by Roggles View Post
    If you were a DK you wouldn't be able to taste the seafood or enjoy the ladies!
    Where does it say DK's can't enjoy food or ladies? We arn't fully undead like the forsaken our bodies seem to work fine.
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    My druid lives in cat form out in zagermasrsh
    "BC was a hot chick that took alot of work but was rewarding in the end, Cata is the drunk chick that supplied similar results with less effort." -couldnt have said it better.

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    Give up trying to understand her, women tend to handle problems with emotion rather than logic.

My hunter would live in the Wilderness Lodge in Grizzly Hills.

My Death Knight would live inside Karazhan. Playing chess with Echo of Medivh all day, every day.

Doesn't matter which toon. They would all live in bloodhoof village. Even my alliance toons (peace treaties dontcha know).