Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Tbh its more important to track the ICD of trinkets rather than only trinket procs..

that being said, i use both Satrina buff frames and extra cd, so i can track both.

On topic, if its on pull, i will never use my 2x missile procs, first of all because the extra damage(compared to AB) from missile on low stacks is insignificant, and because i rather not waste my procs fishing for 2end missile once at 6th stack.
    And ye its sucks that Sha trinket is so hard to proc, better just go blindfold AT and pray it wont proc every other trinket/proc(jade/tailor) is always active once i reach 6 stacks.

because proc of the sha trinket is so bad some of the mages went back to using darkmoon trinket ;D

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm actually using Relic of Yu'lon and Essence of Terror and I never have problems in getting everything to proc at start. The only issue is when I don't get enough Missiles, but the trinkets are always aligned well.

Deleted
    I'm using extra CD, it also display the internal CD of your trinkets aswell as you profession's procs (like lightweave). http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/extracd

Tracking ICD is a must when it comes to a mage, you have to know when your trinkets can proc to be able to maximize your burst.

Deleted
    I always keep them until 6 stacks if my AP and alter time are up. (up as in, available.)

Deleted
    What do you do when all your cds are ready but AM refused to proc at all by the time you get to 6, like at the start of a normal fight? (Non-Scorch version)

1. Spam the hell out of Arcane Blast without resetting stacks until you get 2 AM procs even if it takes 20-30 Blasts, then evocate back to 100% before popping all cds.
    2. Or just resetting everything with Barrage and start over at 0 stacks.

Deleted
    Why would you reset your stacks ? AM procs chance has nothing to do with how many stacks you have.

The chance of this situation presenting itself are so slim right now that it would be a waste a time to think about this. Though I'd probably still hit my macro with trinkets up and just squeeze more AB than AM, thats all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eihwaz View Post
    Why would you reset your stacks ? AM procs chance has nothing to do with how many stacks you have.

The chance of this situation presenting itself are so slim right now that it would be a waste a time to think about this. Though I'd probably still hit my macro with trinkets up and just squeeze more AB than AM, thats all.
    It sometimes happens, and it's really annoying when it does. I usually go for option 1 if evocation is available.