Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Bo-Ris, Horror in the Night

Bo-Ris, Horror in the Night

So for those whom havn't looked yet, we get a Str polearm in 5.2! Who else is excited about this ? Because while it really is just cosmetic I can't help but be happy that at least there is some change-ups in weapons now.

To list the other (2handers) weapons:
    Greatsword of Frozen Hells
    Uroe, Harbinger of Terror
    Zerat, Malakk's Soulburning Greatsword

I linked them as the RF link but obv there is a normal, and heroic version of them. I was searchin through the RF items to see what I might wana concentrate on trying to get.

While it's unfortunate that Bo-Ris is not a particularly exciting model... the transmog options it opens up make it awesome enough alone. Hell, in 5.2 you could even be a DK with a staff!

I know this is the DK forums, but there is also a spirit fist weapon for druids, shamans and monks as well as a spirit 2h mace for druids, shamans and paladins and another 1h int sword.

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    You can only transmog items you can equip tho, so no DKs with staves.
    But it still opens up a lot of possibilities, yes.
    Aww, really? Well that puts a damper on things. At least there's always Black Ice!

Strength Polearm makes me happy. Not a DK, but I'm a Blood Knight (aka Blood Elf Paladin). Our signature weapon IS a freaking polearm. I can finally take back up my traditional armament... just REALLY wish I still had my old Blood-Tempered Ranseur from way back when. I can get the same model, but not the same colour, from Sethekk Halls...
    Games are not necessarily "easier" today. You are just a better player.
    It takes more now to impress many gamers than it did 2-5 years ago, because so much has already been seen and done.
    Many players expect to be wow'd with every release of a beloved franchise.
    These are generally NOT the fault of the developers, but the fault of many players over-hyping and/or setting expectations too high.

Extremely excited its about time we have a str polearm again. The stats are great for blood as well though meh for frost and unholy.

Where have you seen the models for these?
    Zombie Vampire Werewolf

Quote Originally Posted by Murdos View Post
    Where have you seen the models for these?
    Wowhead -> View in 3D

Ah, wasn't aware that they were added to the database yet.

Uroe is very cool looking, but as usual tiny in Male Worgen hands. :/
    Zombie Vampire Werewolf

I like this, it's nice to see weapons with some different stats on them than their usual ones

*looks at polearms on icy veins*
    fml, they all look rather bad :/

15+ Year Old Account
    FINALLY, PRAISE THE LORD!
    My DK been waiting a long time for this, it even got tanking stats <3
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Wow those stats :O
    Time to farm a polearm transmog :P

Well seems 2h weapons for the next tier are fairly locked with Bo-ris as a tank weapon, and Greatsword of the Frozen Halls as a 2h Frost weapon i presume.

Although, i do like the animations on that Axe..
    Last edited by r3d3mpt10n; 2013-02-09 at 12:02 PM.

Not a fan, I do not like polearms. Shitty animations and shitty transmog options.

Expertise/mastery makes it shit for 2H Frost unfortunately :/ Time to bust out Unholy I guess.

Fuck I hate pet classes.

credits: Supernerd

Deleted
    Grimsdott
    go for dualwield

The polearm looks to be BiS for Blood DKs. Can't really see any dps spec wanting this over the other weapons though due to lack of crit/haste.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    The polearm looks to be BiS for Blood DKs. Can't really see any dps spec wanting this over the other weapons though due to lack of crit/haste.
    People will still want it despite not being BiS just because its finally another strenght polearm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hellreaver and some Scythes. Scythes for a DK = AWESOME!