Who Wants S5/S6/S7 Weapons Brought Back?

They have the S5-S8 armor sets already available, but are missing the first 3 season's weapons. And I really miss them because they are amazing looking. Would definitely love to have them for transmog. Things like the Relentless Axe and Polearm look absolutely breathtaking.

What do you guys think? Any particular reason holding Blizzard back from re-introducing them? Would you personally love to have them back? I really wonder when we can expect to have this answered by an official source, at least on some level.

I agree, I would do whatever grind it takes to get the Relentless 2h axe

I got my friggin' relentless gladiator two hand axe in s7 but vendored it to make room in my bank/back pack before cataclysm launched. Boy do I regret that decision. Hell yes I want them back.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

All in for this!!! I love the Furious gladiators caster staff!!! I to sold mine for more space but regret doing it!!!! I wish blizzard would bring them back!!!

I just want s1 belts and boots back
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    I just want s1 belts and boots back
    Yeah they gotta get on that stuff too, haha.

10+ Year Old Account
    wtb 2hand S6 mace

where do u buy those in ptr?