Hey guys i need some help with new pc

I decided i need new pc,y
    Budget around 1500$ so here what i was thinking about..... Asus p8z77 deluxe, gtx 670, hyperbeast RAM 1600ghz kingston 8gb X2, 700w spu corsair, noctua d14 cooler + some 200mm fan, western digital 1T 64mb hard disk ( i dont need more then 1t ) i7 3.4z 3770k, what case u would recommed? Any other suggestions? Do i need anything else? Sorry
    For the messy msg i am texting
    From my phone cuz my pc died. Ty so much!!

Deleted
    I'd say get an SSD along with that HDD. It'll speed up your system considerably, and they aren't that expensive anymore.

Deleted
    I have that motherboard and I can say i have not been disapointed. The setup looks good, but you probably don't need that big power supply. 550w power supply should be enought if you are going to only go with 1 gpu. Fractal Design Define R4 Black Pearl ATX looks like a nice case to have.

10+ Year Old Account
    - a 550w PSU should be plenty for single card.

- Imo drop down to a I5 3570k. hyperthreading isn't really worth the extra $100 unless you do stuff like video editing for a living. But for gaming, hyperthreading won't give you a performance boost.

- Coolermaster HAF 912 is a good case for the price.

- Add an SSD to the mix like a Samsung 840 pro or Crucial M4 250 gb. use it for your OS and games

Looks good, although we can definitely make some savings. For starters, consider the i5-3570k instead of the i7-3770k if you don't do a lot of image manipulation, video encoding, rendering and other similar activities as part of your work. The performance difference between them isn't going to be significant, as they will both perform on-par with each other in games - you won't really be missing out on anything if you're mainly a gamer.

I'd also recommend getting a lower wattage PSU, such as a 550w. The Seasonic G-560/Platinum X-560 are some that I'd like to point out. This is because the GTX 670 and the i5-3570k/i7-3770k aren't that power hungry, and use about 10%-15% less power than the previous gen. I'm running a non-reference GTX 680 overclocked to 1300mhz on the core and an i7-3770k at 4.7Ghz @1.28v, and I'm not using up anywhere near 550w, just as an example.

I'd also consider a SSD (solid state drive), as their prices have fallen significantly over the years, and you're sure to benefit from it quite well if you play a lot of MMOs (which I'm assuming you do?). Even if you don't, it'll be an excellent addition for such a caliber of a PC at that budget you have mentioned, since they do make the startup time of almost everything, to become non existant. Note that a SSD won't 'replace' your regular Western Digital hard drive, but just supplement it, so that programs, the OS and games all get to take advantage of their speeds.

The OCZ Vector, Samsung 840 Pro, Plextor M5 Pro and the Crucial M4 are some that I'd like to recommend. There will be some performance differences between the 120GB/128GB vs 250GB/256GB models, with the larger ones being a bit faster, but you'll probably not notice a real-world difference for the most part. The bottom line here is that it should depend on how many games, if you're bothered about spending some money in buying smaller capacity SSD.

As for the case, based on my personal PC building experience for my friends, I'd like to recommend any of the following:

Fractal Design R4
    Corsair C70
    Corsair 500R
    Last edited by Drakoes; 2013-02-16 at 01:39 AM.

Ty for responds so far guys rly helpfull i think ill stick to the i7 anyway since its only 100$ ye ssd is an
    Option i would think about it or just add it a
    Month later

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tillybuster View Post
    Ty for responds so far guys rly helpfull i think ill stick to the i7 anyway since its only 100$ ye ssd is an
    Option i would think about it or just add it a
    Month later
    You're just throwing money away at that point. Even so if you dont want to fork extra dough for an SSD ( dont see why you wouldn't, it's a MASSIVE increase ) you can go to a I5 3570k (which is literally just as fast if not faster in games) and use the spare money for an SSD.

10+ Year Old Account
    ill stick to the i7 anyway since its only 100$
    I'll make you a deal.

You give ME the $100, and I will ship you some cookies. Your gaming performance will be just as good, and with this option, you have cookies too.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Ye i just dont see myself using any ssd atm... So its
    Kinda
    Waste of money for now i better invest that
    Money for the gtx

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tillybuster View Post
    Ye i just dont see myself using any ssd atm... So its
    Kinda
    Waste of money for now i better invest that
    Money for the gtx
    How would you not use an SSD?

I thought you had a $1500 budget :/.