Thread: Rose Petals...

Deleted

Rose Petals...

Hey,

I wanted to talk about the achievement with the Rose Petals and similar items/achievements that you need to throw on some race/class combinations.

I'm playing a female troll rogue and for me this is really frustrating and upsetting. I don't want people to keep spamming this thing on me. I'm getting even more angry from it when it's alliance coming all the way to durotar just to do that.

Why are you punished for playing an under represented race/class combination? I don't want to not be able to play my character while this event is going on or spend 90% of my time stealthed in a hidden corner. It's not fun..

Hell I'm even comparing this to cyber bullying that's how annoying and frustrating it is to me.

People that throw this stupid things on you should get auto dismounted and pvp flagged and if it's someone of your own faction it should only work by request like it does with /duel so you could decline and not feel like you are being abused or charge money for it or whatever...

Deleted
    If you think people casting something on you is a punishment, cyber bullying and it makes you mad, I suggest you start some therapy soon, because there's something wrong with you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I lol'd. This is like, the most trivial and pathetic thing ever complained about and there is literally no way the OP isn't trolling.

This has to be satire. The universe couldn't allow otherwise.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    yeah, i lol'd too. i really REALLY hope this is trolling. otherwise, it's not funny. just sad.
    Last edited by Ectro81; 2013-02-18 at 02:55 AM. Reason: forgot i can't post meme images.

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL trying being a Female Dwarf hunter...for this event.......I have been chased though 4 zones in Pandaria for Love is in Air stuff.......