Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Visually I love the way a DK dual wields
    Whoops, sig too big

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    When did dual wielding become such a thing? Personally I think it looks sloppy. I'll go with rogue simply because they don't really have an option and are a favorite class, but normally I avoid dual wielding if possible. For example, I'm strictly Arms/Prot on the warrior to keep away from it.
    I guess that my fondness of dual wielding comes from my participation in full contact armored combat in the SCA. Done properly it is far from sloppy and gives many advantages to the individual coordinated enough to be competant at it.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Deleted
    Warrior in TBC. During Wrath and Cata it didn't look "furious" enough anymore. The playstyle slowed down a lot. They've managed to get some of that back in MoP though and I'm enjoying gearing my SMF Warrior up.

Oh and Enh has always been cool too. Getting ridiculous attack speed numbers and seeing your character start swinging like crazy is the best.
    Last edited by mmoc4359933d3d; 2013-02-17 at 04:22 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    WW Monk.
    They just look cool with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Frost DK tanks before blizzard left us hanging.
    You can still DW Blood DK tank. It's just down on DPS is all.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

monk

10char

10+ Year Old Account
    WW monk or enh shaman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Enhancement for sure
    Roboctopus of STAY MAD - Sargeras
    http://staymad.enjin.com/

10+ Year Old Account
    For me it goes something like DW Frost > Assa Rogue > WW Monk > SMF Warr > TG Warr > Other Rogue specs >>>>>>> Enh Shaman

I have to say, I find enh shaman incredibly boring. Their mechanics have never appealed to me, I dislike my main abilities being on a cooldown, but at least with warrior I felt like I had more to do than Enh shaman.

Sub rogue, pre-MoP would of topped my list, however I don't find it nearly as fun now so I left my rogue in the dust.

Out of all those classes, I only find the DK interesting enough to validate playing it at max level. Gone are the days of 8-10 class in DS, Warrior is an option, but I honestly prefer Prot for warriors so it would just be an offspec.
    RIP Breath of Sindragosa - 23/06/2015 - The day fun died.

10+ Year Old Account
    +1 for enhancement shammy. My original char was a rogue, because I was told they could dual wield. This of course was back in vanilla. Once DW enhancement became the thing, I gave it a shot...my god, how I love it. I've never even gone elemental before. Enhancement MS / Resto OS, on I think 5 different shams lol. Granted, I feel like their 'rotation' got fucked up hardcore in MoP, and the loss of the old style totems really pissed me off. But I still like the class overall, and that particular spec.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Enhance shaman I really enjoy, the visuals for Lava Lash and their other crazy spells are awesome.
    My main is a TG fury warrior, which I really like as well.

Never really gave DW frost a decent go, haven't tried DW as a monk (BrM or WW) yet either, I do not have a rogue.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

My issue with any melee is that they seem to spend a LOT of time auto attacking waiting on CDs or resource regen. DKs seem to have the least amount of that, so DKs get my vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    You can still DW Blood DK tank. It's just down on DPS is all.
    I know. I have dual wield tanked all the heroics just to prove a point. Of course If I were to start a thread about i mmo champs would insta ban it.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Warrior. obviously.

Frost Death Knight.

Deleted
    Obviously you are forgetting the main thing about monks, if you glyph it so it always uses fists instead of weapons, how many times have you sat there making 1970's kungfu noises either in your head or out loud...

Nothing like playing a character that sounds like bruce lee to yourself!

warrior, by far. in my opinion anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not only is enhancement shaman the most fun dual wield class. They are the most fun spec period. Well in my opinion of course.

But seriously, after all these time enhancement is the one that I never get tired of.

Deleted
    I had one of every DW class in cata (cba to level my monk now) but i cant rank them by "fun" factor. Its more of a animation thing, as back then i played my female troll DW frost in "wrong way", meaning i had haste build. And damn that sexy troll lady whirled around. After faction changing it to female nelf it get only better, it felt like whirlwind of frost.

So whatever you play, play it as a real blue-skinned masterrace instead of hairy mongoloids, retarded hulks or what-have-you.