An error has occurred. Invalid secret question.

Sorry if i'm posting this in the wrong section, but I really need some help.

So I've been trying to reset my battle.net password (because my account has recently been locked due to some suspicious activity), and it requested that I should verify my account.
    The secret question it asked kept comming up incorrect, then I noticed it wasn't the answer that was wrong but the question.
    "An error has occurred. Invalid secret question."

So basically what's wrong and how should I fix it?
    I already sent a request to unlock my account,provided my real id scan etc. Don't really want to call tech support, they wil ask the same I guess (to send them a real id scan etc etc)

If any of you had this situation, help would be appreciated.
    Thanks.

Deleted
    It just sounds an awful lot like your account has been compromised, from this point, what you have already done, and calling the support line are your best options, hope you get this sorted and good luck

10+ Year Old Account
    How did you find out your account was locked? I often get emails from "Blizzard" claiming my account has been compromised, and I should click this "battel.net" or "blizzardbattle.net-Phishing-link" to confirm the account is mine. Never click these links. If anything, go directly to battle.net via your web browser to see if anything is going on. These emails are an attempt to get your account details.
    Warlock (SL main)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thundertom View Post
    How did you find out your account was locked? I often get emails from "Blizzard" claiming my account has been compromised, and I should click this "battel.net" or "blizzardbattle.net-Phishing-link" to confirm the account is mine. Never click these links. If anything, go directly to battle.net via your web browser to see if anything is going on. These emails are an attempt to get your account details.
    Oh god, and so much this. If you have used one of these fake emails I'd suggest calling the support line immediately to get it fixed.

I wasn't able to log in, that's how
    The in-game link redirected me to battle.net

P.S.
    I also tried to reset my pw via first 6 letters of my MoP licence, which is an option too if don't remember answer on the secret quesion, and it basically said "The game key was not found. Please make sure to enter an game key for the correct region."
    I'm starting to think God doesn't want me to play WoW...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nkosana View Post
    I wasn't able to log in, that's how
    The in-game link redirected me to battle.net

P.S.
    I also tried to reset my pw via first 6 letters of my MoP licence, which is an option too if don't remember answer on the secret quesion, and it basically said "The game key was not found. Please make sure to enter an game key for the correct region."
    I'm starting to think God doesn't want me to play WoW...
    Sounds like somebody went to an awful lot of trouble to make it hard for you to get your account back. With your real ID though, it should be possible, wait on a response from that, or if you can't wait that long, call the support line, they will definately get you sorted out

It sounds nearly impossible, how on earth they changed my MoP licence key, which I purchased 4 days ago directly from battle.net...

---------- Post added 2013-02-16 at 12:34 PM ----------

Ohhh, it's resolved, a nice girl at the tech support helped