Deleted
    [QUOTE=Kazdum;20248864]
    Quote Originally Posted by Yourcatdead View Post

PvP is not dead, /QUOTE]
    Yes it is.
    RBGs are 99% wintrades/cheaters
    Arena participation is 80% lower than Wotlk
    Theres 0 competition at the high end
    Got any official sources for this? Didnt think so.

Move along people, nothing to see here

Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    Yeah... hunters and locks are clearly the most op classes in the game right now. I can tell that you know alot about high end pvp
    I would contest that the strongest PvP classes are Druids, HPally, Hunters, and Warriors.
    Druids and Paladin are the best healers, hands down - with Mistweavers being a close 3rd.
    Hunters and Warriors are easily the most simple and easy to use classes that are capable of doing well, they're both close to being free 2k classes.
    Deathknight's do it using disease, blood and the power of the unholy. Warlocks do it with dark demons by their side. Mages do it with summoned arcane powers. Druids do it using the forces of nature. Rogues do it through stealth, poison's, shadows and....from behind. Paladins do it by calling to the light for aid. Shamans do it with the help of the elements. Priests do it through the holy light.
    But warriors....
    Warriors just fucking do it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolretadin View Post
    I would contest that the strongest PvP classes are Druids, HPally, Hunters, and Warriors.
    Druids and Paladin are the best healers, hands down - with Mistweavers being a close 3rd.
    Hunters and Warriors are easily the most simple and easy to use classes that are capable of doing well, they're both close to being free 2k classes.
    Restoshamans are far superior restodruids.

Anyway if PvP did die it would just rez in 30 seconds at the spirit healer.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Clearly I was talking about the beginning of the season.
    Sadly it was the hunters' pets doing all the work... what with them ignoring resilience and ripping you to shreds in a single Lynx Rush.

Deleted
    Pvp is not dead by a longshot, more alive than any other MMO out there too, the only thing to consider when people complain/look at other seasons around Wrath era, in that era don't forget it was considered an esport until it was dropped so there goes alot of the consistently 2.6-3k pushing teams.

nah, just fucking unbalanced, but same as every first season of an xpac.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Several reasons.

Theres a massive MMR curve that keeps people locked in certain ratings. (Blizzard is trying to address this issue, there are blue posts about it)
    There is a severe lack of versatility in setups. If you want to be successful, you have to rock a certain setup for synergy, DR, burst, etc.
    The setup diversity problem is more so now then it ever was.
    There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want

[QUOTE=saltyharbls;20248892]
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazdum View Post

Got any official sources for this? Didnt think so.

Move along people, nothing to see here

The arena part of that is true, go back and look at the amount of glads in s8 and compare that to the projected amount in s12. It's roughly 80% less

Deleted
    PvP dead? I hadn't noticed. All of my friends play PvP and don't want to change it.