Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Let your jimmies be unrustled, friends. Anyone in this thread who says "They saw someone months ago with a mount" is full of shit. 100+ pages on the official forums for reference, about 30ish pages here.

They didn't drop , period. No, the hipster who linked "/script DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage("\124cffa335ee\124Hitem:87771:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0\124h[Reins of the Heavenly Onyx Cloud Serpent]\124h\124r");" to himself, and says in raid Chat "Whoa! I got [Reins of the Heavenly Onyx Cloud Serpent] ! But I don't have serpent riding!" don't count, and you fell for a sad troll. That's along the lines of "If his name is Invincible, why can we still see him?", and the ever horrid "Why do they call it an Xbox 360?".

Son of Galleon was at least a little easier to troll the masses with the Oddly Shaped Horn, which looked just like the Galleon mount but without the armor. No one can be faulted for that, as someone actually presented "something" to look at, as opposed to the "Just trust me" Heavenly Onyx Cloud Serpent crowd.

There was no need to hide the name. In fact instead of hiding, the armory link with the mount should be post here.
    As pointing it's no naming and shaming, it's a celebration and good news that those mounts are finally falling on player's hands.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Buu View Post
    There was no need to hide the name. In fact instead of hiding, the armory link with the mount should be post here.
    As pointing it's no naming and shaming, it's a celebration and good news that those mounts are finally falling on player's hands.
    It was posted with name and armory, I asked him to remove it. It was not posted for malicious purposes but it's still not the OP, so I think it's better to be safe. /shrug

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looks a bit too much like a kodo for my tastes.

But hot damn, it does exist!
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaley View Post
    Let your jimmies be unrustled, friends. Anyone in this thread who says "They saw someone months ago with a mount" is full of shit. 100+ pages on the official forums for reference, about 30ish pages here.

They didn't drop , period. No, the hipster who linked "/script DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage("\124cffa335ee\124Hitem:87771:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0\124h[Reins of the Heavenly Onyx Cloud Serpent]\124h\124r");" to himself, and says in raid Chat "Whoa! I got [Reins of the Heavenly Onyx Cloud Serpent] ! But I don't have serpent riding!" don't count, and you fell for a sad troll. That's along the lines of "If his name is Invincible, why can we still see him?", and the ever horrid "Why do they call it an Xbox 360?".

Son of Galleon was at least a little easier to troll the masses with the Oddly Shaped Horn, which looked just like the Galleon mount but without the armor. No one can be faulted for that, as someone actually presented "something" to look at, as opposed to the "Just trust me" Heavenly Onyx Cloud Serpent crowd.
    But it's all well and good saying that, but you have no proof, so you're just as much "full of shit" to use your own words, Untill it can be confirmed by blizzard that it wasn't in the loot tables, then you have nothing. no proof. at all. :P

What the... There is a aha mount?!?! Holy crap!!!

The only reason it "exists" is because they were hotfixed when Blizzard saw all the reports about their drops. They even tweeted about it.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NonameXADX View Post
    The only reason it "exists" is because they were hotfixed when Blizzard saw all the reports about their drops. They even tweeted about it.
    This is the first I'm hearing of them tweeting about it. Link?

TIS HAS NO GUNZ ON IT...

I'm dissatisfied...

Quote Originally Posted by Gobra View Post
    But it's all well and good saying that, but you have no proof, so you're just as much "full of shit" to use your own words, Untill it can be confirmed by blizzard that it wasn't in the loot tables, then you have nothing. no proof. at all. :P
    Your tinfoil hat is pretty nice. Where did you get it?

Mount didn't exist, Tony.

Fail'ganis

Quote Originally Posted by Akoroth View Post
    Just because your server has seen it does not mean the rest of the WoW player base has. Regardless of wether we thought it existed or not, calling us stupid because you have seen it and we haven't is pointless.
    Bad will be bad

Quote Originally Posted by Steik View Post
    Pretty sure i saw a guy on this mount on Stormrage on the first time Galleon was killed.
    Let's not do this again...

possibly a morphing program unless u can provide an armory link to prove it
    Gorelaz *猩猩

Has anyone gone crazy and asked for the armory link and all that yet? It's quite sad that people have to come up with a conspiracy to occupy their time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Even if it was the case that the Galleon and Sha mounts weren't on the loot tables before, they are now, so it's not worth arguing about.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gobra View Post
    Not a single confirmed drop in the entire time, no one who claimed it dropped could back it up with actual proof. Third party websites across the board didn't show a single damn drop. People start to notice, get agitated, a hotfix hits the servers and suddenly the mount starts dropping all over the place... Coincidence!

Quote Originally Posted by Gorelaz View Post
    possibly a morphing program unless u can provide an armory link to prove it
    Isn't my character, i'm sitting behind him. You can kinda see the hilt of my sword (Edge of Agony) if you look closely.

Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Not a single confirmed drop in the entire time, no one who claimed it dropped could back it up with actual proof. Third party websites across the board didn't show a single damn drop. People start to notice, get agitated, a hotfix hits the servers and suddenly the mount starts dropping all over the place... Coincidence!
    Stop it! Stop it right now! You're making too much sense! Off with your head!

the second you edit out anything, including names the picture is then suspect.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP