Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Yeah America, the whole continent.

Deleted
    And the problem is ? The US themselves don't care about respecting other countries airspace , why should anyone care about 'theirs' ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kcin14 View Post
    The purpose is to test how much they push the US around. If we don't have any real reaction to them flying nuclear armed bombers over our airspace then that will only leave the question, What else will we let the Russians do?
    And the US has never done that before to any other country ever. Nope. Not once.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    Anybody want to make a guess on what happened here?
    Looks like one newspaper either botched or exaggerated the details and all the other outlets you provided reference it -- some critically and some not.

10+ Year Old Account
    It happens all the time...The US does it too. Bunch of flyboys flashing their penis. The threats you know about aren't the ones to be worried about.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    Rather the US than the Russians. At least the US isn't a borderline totalitarian country with a leader that has some very questionable motives at best.
    Be careful, you're replying to a typical bandwagon US hater. No one comes out of a conversation with one smelling clean.

So many ignorant people in this thread. Something like this is very important whether or not nukes were involved (they probably weren't, there would be a bigger response by now). An old arch enemy of the US like Russia doing something THIS hostile without any provocation or warning is a big deal, and people arguing that it isn't obviously have no understanding of proper military procedure and how ridiculously threatening it is to fly into another country's airspace intentionally with aircraft outfitted to fight and CAPABLE of carrying nuclear weapons.

The US is NOT known for doing the same thing to other countries, in the FEW instances of us doing something stupid as hell that's even remotely similar to this, an explanation is given and apologies are made.

Etc etc.

First of all, the US doesn't even have to do anything wrong before slobbering morons are claiming we're all somehow related (probably on our mother's side) to Satan, so it's highly unlikely that we're flying SUPER SECRET missions to flex our nuclear nuts at other countries and no one reliable is covering it.... anywhere...

Right... How about some intelligent discussion guys, every thread in the universe doesn't need to be a contest to see who can bash America in the most ignorant, uninformed way possible.
    Last edited by Rhaide; 2013-02-16 at 08:42 PM.
    I think I've had enough of removing avatars today that feature girls covered in semen. Closing.
    -Darsithis

Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    And the US has never done that before to any other country ever. Nope. Not once.
    I like how indignant how many seems to be

Quote Originally Posted by Wælcyrie View Post
    I rather the Russians than the yanks, because as you know yanks like to start wars out of the blue and then decide to drop nukes on people.
    I can see this thread going far....turning into nation bashing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    Since I'm sure people will be frothing at the mouth to say "You cited X news source! This event didn't even happen!", here's a shitload of pages to make everyone happy.
    made my day
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    Shit's getting real. I HOPE there isn't anything the general public isn't being told about that we should know.
    We've pretty much in WW3. All this shit in the Middle East, with little factions of puppet dictators going around screwing around with shit, then the big dictators come along play their hand. Remember nukes don't start wars, they end them. Just because no one has launched one yet, doesn't mean we're not in a WW. How many outside countries are involved in the Middle east right now? If it was to break out full fledged, you most likely won't be told until enemy plane are flying over your cities. That being said, possibly this time, the war won't be with who'd you'd think. Do some research for yourself, and don't just hang off the words of known liars.
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

Flying in baltic airspace means you got s-400 and s-300 batteries following you on the radar. Would feel more uncomfortable doing that! ;P
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    I can see this thread going far....turning into nation bashing.
    Notice how all the nation bashing is against the US, funny how everyone thinks WE'RE the intolerant, ignorant ones. Always works like this, mob-mentality assuring itself of its moral superiority.
    I think I've had enough of removing avatars today that feature girls covered in semen. Closing.
    -Darsithis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhaide View Post
    Notice how all the nation bashing is against the US, funny how everyone thinks WE'RE the intolerant, ignorant ones. Always works like this, mob-mentality assuring itself of its moral superiority.
    You're projecting interpretations from conjectures instead of observations. You should probably stop doing that if you want to get taken seriously. Pointing to a few posters who don't like American foreign policies, which is a very defensible viewpoint, and ignoring when the same happens to other countries is pretty selective.

Quote Originally Posted by Desareon View Post
    We've pretty much in WW3. All this shit in the Middle East, with little factions of puppet dictators going around screwing around with shit, then the big dictators come along play their hand. Remember nukes don't start wars, they end them. Just because no one has launched one yet, doesn't mean we're not in a WW. How many outside countries are involved in the Middle east right now? If it was to break out full fledged, you most likely won't be told until enemy plane are flying over your cities. That being said, possibly this time, the war won't be with who'd you'd think. Do some research for yourself, and don't just hang off the words of known liars.
    Currently, many of my friends and fellow soldiers are in the middle east. While your point is incredibly valid in regards to world involvement, it more closely resembles what it was originally described as: a police action.

Although the definition doesn't require it, a 'world war' would be expected by most to involve much more actual fighting instead of guarding and performing a fairly standard set of police protocols to maintain peace.

-To avoid side conversations-
    This post is not meant to support or show antagonism towards the actions of the governments or politicians involved in the events in the middle east. I will not state my personal opinions on the situation there, I will only support my friends and extended family who are there now.
    -Darsithis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhaide View Post
    Be careful, you're replying to a typical bandwagon US hater. No one comes out of a conversation with one smelling clean.

So many ignorant people in this thread.

America does it? It's normal? It's not a big deal?

Etc etc.

First of all, the US doesn't even have to do anything wrong before slobbering morons are claiming we're all somehow related (probably on our mother's side) to Satan, so it's highly unlikely that we're flying SUPER SECRET missions to flex our nuclear nuts at other countries and no one reliable is covering it.... anywhere...

Right... How about some intelligent discussion guys, every thread in the universe doesn't need to be a contest to see who can bash America in the most ignorant, uninformed way possible.
    Ha, are you serious right now? I don't hate America, I hate the people like you, who think that everyone else is ignorant. You rights are stripped away daily, and you're to caught up in a fake pride, that you fail to see it. You think that you country is the only one on this planet who has the right to invade others, and kill any amount of people there. But soon as someone retaliates, you get all offended and butt hurt. So typical. Your government signed you onto a trillion $ of their debt for overspending and other unaccounted for things. But again, you're just A-OK with that. Maybe you people should do a reality check before continuing down w/e path of righteousness you think you're on.

PS: I have duel-citizenship

Infracted: Please refrain from posting in such a belligerent way. Find nicer and more constructive ways to get your point across.
    Last edited by Wikiy; 2013-02-16 at 11:22 PM.
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

Deleted
    Quite intresting Indeed. Not picking sides I like the yanks and the russians well the normal persons.. it's just the people at the top..And like people mentioned
    there is probs things like this go on often that we dont know about. we could be on the edge of war but goverments would hide it for aslong as possible because if it came out .. it would probs escalate even more.. time start digging a bunker in my garden xDDDD <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Well it was only a matter of time that it turned into a Nation/US bashing thread. I'm not sure if this thread is worth leaving here.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    You're projecting interpretations from conjectures instead of observations. You should probably stop doing that if you want to get taken seriously. Pointing to a few posters who don't like American foreign policies, which is a very defensible viewpoint, and ignoring when the same happens to other countries is pretty selective.
    I'm pointing to libelous attacks against the US where no evidence or intelligent thought was established or presented; instead favoring vague and thinly veiled (when veiled at all) insults to various topics the poster likely has no experience with or knowledge of.

I hardly feel that comments like:

"So many brainwashed ignorant Americans in this thread.
    Hasn't even possibly occurred to any of you that it just might of been a training flight?"

"You know.. what the Americans like to do to all the time across the globe? As if the United States has any room to complain about stuff like this. "

are worthy of being considered well informed and worthy of a well thought-out and formed reply.

On a side note, speaking down to someone as you are isn't helpful to any discussion. Placing yourself above someone else doesn't make you look good. Comments like 'if you want to get taken seriously' are patronizing in nature and serve no purpose other than to insinuate the other person isn't as intelligent as you are. These also, aren't helpful to conversation.

I won't get pulled further into a juvenile debate with someone who obviously has ulterior motives, have a good day MMO-C, sad to see another thread derailed by haters.
    -Darsithis

10+ Year Old Account
    Americans shouldn't complain. The USA flies over other countries all the time. Maybe not with nukes, but they are armed with advanced weaponry.
    oh we arent complaining at all, nor was it worthy of making the news
    we are more worried about canada sending people to steal our tacos then russia doing anything

Ha, are you serious right now? I don't hate America, I hate the people like you, who think that everyone else is ignorant. You rights are stripped away daily, and you're to caught up in a fake pride, that you fail to see it. You think that you country is the only one on this planet who has the right to invade others, and kill any amount of people there. But soon as someone retaliates, you get all offended and butt hurt. So typical. Your government signed you onto a trillion $ of their debt for overspending and other unaccounted for things. But again, you're just A-OK with that. Maybe you people should do a reality check before continuing down w/e path of righteousness you think you're on.

PS: I have duel-citizenship
    I think it's funny that you assume I don't realize any of the things you describe and I equally enjoy the fact that you seem to think I enjoy being in a situation like the one you describe. I'm eternally grateful that you are so in tune with my inner thoughts.

Thanks for clearing up my mind for me and telling me just how ignorant I am based on an entirely fair comment. I'm also glad you cleared up the fact that you 'hate me' based on a short post on a video game themed website. I can see clearly that I am conversing with a mental giant.

Bah, I need to get out of here, I was about to leave after responding to the slightly more intelligent (if patronizing) fellow, and I saw this and vomited in my mouth a bit. Anyhow, I won't read anything after I hit post. I'm out, have a good day.
    -Darsithis