Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    If Blizzard wants the subscriptions to drop even further, this is exactly the right idea for them.
    Put a Draenei in charge of the Horde. Makes sense!
    He's just as much Draenei as he is Orc.

I'm still impressed that Med'an biologically exists
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

Quote Originally Posted by mistuhbull View Post
    He's just as much Draenei as he is Orc.

I'm still impressed that Med'an biologically exists
    50% human, 25% orc, 25% draenei. He's not even a half orc, he's 75% of Alliance races. Maybe a little fallen titan for good measure since Medivh I assume was possessed by sargeras during the mating, unless he made out with Garona during his return in wc 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Skytotem View Post
    Dear god no.

He's more human and draenei than anything else anyway.
    He's half-human, quarter-draenei, quarter-orc. So, he's more human than anything else.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Absintheminded View Post
    He's half-human, quarter-draenei, quarter-orc. So, he's more human than anything else.
    He still looks mostly Draenei though. And like others have said, he's 75% alliance races. He can't become the Warchief of the Horde.
    First of all, nobody would accept him. Second, he'd have to betray 75% of himself.

You're preaching to the choir on that one, I believe there's absolutely no chance him becoming involved in Azerothian politics. If anything I think they'll use him for story progression a la Wrathion later.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd rather have Jar Jar Binx as Warchief...

What an excellent way to make half your playerbase go apeshit, and have your subscription count drop overnight.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Quote Originally Posted by Callei View Post
    Life works in mysterious ways; it probably helps that all three planets likely happened to hit that sweet spot to support flourishing carbon-based life. Or we're just overthinking it and Blizz with with the usual fiction angle that all sentient life is capable of reproducing for awesomeness's sake.
    World of Breedcraft, a World were everybody have interracial sex.

This entire thread is mindless. Based on the ideal that the only qualifier for warchief is that No one will expect this person to be horde chief then almost anyone could be warchief. Under this qualifier then Varian Wrynn could be warchief because no one would expect it.

Sometimes when you have an ideal you should just keep it to yourself.

I think you will find that just because blizzard doesn't think anyone will see a plot twist coming does not mean that no one saw it coming, in fact I think you will find that most people already guessed accurately what the outcome will be and there are sound files from a future update being used as proof.

The lack of people in this thread that actually know what a Mary-Sue is, is disturbing. If Thrall's a Mary-Sue character then I'm the King of England.

Med'an as warchief though will never happen. He's way to unknown and is more Alliance then Horde anyway. I'm sure he's being reserved for the battle against Sargaras and the legion anyway and will be reintroduced to us through quests when that time comes. To toss him back in out of nowhere right now would make zero sense. Most people don't even know who he is.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

If Med'an was Warchief I would faction change all of my characters to Alliance just so I could kill him. He's an awful character.

10+ Year Old Account
    brag away youre not the first
    i live by one motto! "lolwut?"

I honestly thought, you were saying me dan,

As in you were going to suggest yourself as warchief, and you were called Dan then go on to explain its going to a personal quest line available to each horde player to become warchief from their own PoV

Deleted
    Oh no this is not an idea I like...you know what they say about monsters, maybe if I close my eyes it will just go away?

Quote Originally Posted by Duncanîdaho View Post
    The lack of people in this thread that actually know what a Mary-Sue is, is disturbing. If Thrall's a Mary-Sue character then I'm the King of England.

Med'an as warchief though will never happen. He's way to unknown and is more Alliance then Horde anyway. I'm sure he's being reserved for the battle against Sargaras and the legion anyway and will be reintroduced to us through quests when that time comes. To toss him back in out of nowhere right now would make zero sense. Most people don't even know who he is.
    Yeah i bet only like 10% of the player base has ever heard of them and even less read about him.

btw grats on your 1,337 post
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

Why do I see Anduin, Me'Dan, and Wrathion forming a boy-band in the next couple expansions?

Quote Originally Posted by Totle View Post
    Why do I see Anduin, Me'Dan, and Wrathion forming a boy-band in the next couple expansions?
    They could be called "Daddy Issues"