Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    i never saw this before haha and i've been in Feralas a million times. Wow, nice find haha.

Deleted
    Thats where the cammel mount from uldum ports you. Its for a FoS achievement.

Speaking of random stuff, did the crazy weapon wielding critters in Mulgore ever get explained?

As far as I know, no-one has any clue what the Faerie ring in Silverpine is all about still, nor the plane crash and "survivor" near it.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    Speaking of random stuff, did the crazy weapon wielding critters in Mulgore ever get explained?
    Hint for pet battles

Deleted
    Theres also a random house on the western shore of EK with 2 NPCs there. If you're a shaman or DK (or Jesus) follow the coast north of SW harbour and you will find it.

it's not a village, it's a resort run by gadgetzan (that also dips on oil extraction activities).
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

For a second there I thought he was talking about the lake North of Dire Maul full of NPCs named after people who work for Blizzard.
    Anyone else think Jaime Lannister only has the Kingslayer title because he was just too lazy to kill the king on heroic mode?

Always stop by there when around Feralas. My favorite place in game used to be in the zone, it was lost in cata so I set out to find a new one.
    Infectionate Pawsthorne Bubblesbee
    [A] [H]
    Nasturtium Fisticuffs Blesshu Sinnocence Ellipsis Hiddenfee Teddiursa

That's been there since the beginning of cata.

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    It's not actually hidden, it came with Cataclysm and is well known to everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by delus View Post
    That's been there since the beginning of cata.
    The Steam Pools area was from 4.1. It was going to involve the new Silithus and likely the Abyssal Maw raid (the deprecated quests are still on the database sites).

Deleted
    No pictures of Gordon Tramsey or Johnny Awesome? they're both there

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Kisu View Post
    Always stop by there when around Feralas. My favorite place in game used to be in the zone, it was lost in cata so I set out to find a new one.
    The tauren home? Sucks that they removed it.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is a little island on the lake in feralas with a destroyed tower think it was one of those in memory of type thing to people that have left/ past away

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    There is a little island on the lake in feralas with a destroyed tower think it was one of those in memory of type thing to people that have left/ past away
    Is that what that island for. I always wondered what are these random npcs doing here.

Never seen it before, it's funny tho.

I ran into this a long time ago. Didn't know it was where you went for the Camel Hoarder battle though.

Quote Originally Posted by Bitehattori View Post
    You're one expansion too late. If you actually got out of Org sometime, You'll see many of these.
    how do you get out of ORG?