Fall of the Players (Warcraft Movie Trailer)

A story of hope, tragedy, perseverance, heroism, heartbreak, villainy, courage, worlds, war-crafting, pandas, and lots of dramatic screaming.

Link to video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2HY8-8UBWI

10+ Year Old Account
    This makes me think of a robot chicken video titled 'kids are jerks'.

Players ruin all the fun in wow, truth!

I wonder how much chaos would ensue if just one day every single NPC in the game turned hostile to all players, regardless of faction or reputation standing.

Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    I wonder how much chaos would ensue if just one day every single NPC in the game turned hostile to all players, regardless of faction or reputation standing.
    Hehe, someone in the comments said that's what they should do on the last day of WoW. That would be so much fun! Each server would either go out in style or truly "beat the game" once and for all.

Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Guess you werent around during wotlk pre-expansion event.

Quote Originally Posted by Reyzzz View Post
    I was, that wasn't at all the same thing as I mused about.

---------- Post added 2013-02-17 at 04:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Griffter View Post
    Hehe, someone in the comments said that's what they should do on the last day of WoW. That would be so much fun! Each server would either go out in style or truly "beat the game" once and for all.
    It'd be funny seeing auctioneers running around one shotting bank alts over and over again lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reyzzz View Post
    Or during the Cataclysm beta when all the guards in Stormwind turned on everyone :P
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Quote Originally Posted by Griffter View Post
    That would be an epic ending! And the sourge invasion definitely was "mobs" not NPCs.