5.2 PvP: S13 Honor Weapon or 491 Shin'ka?

Having a tough time choosing which one I'll want come 5.2. 478vs.491 is a 13 iLevel difference, and then the PvP power to factor in.

Equal? Not sure which one pulls ahead.

The pvp power alone is something like 15%. Do you think the 13 ilevel difference will increase your overall damage by 15%?

Deleted
    Short answer : pvp weapon for pvp
    Long answer : Check this awesome post : http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post19672154

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JhanZ View Post
    Having a tough time choosing which one I'll want come 5.2. 478vs.491 is a 13 iLevel difference, and then the PvP power to factor in.

Equal? Not sure which one pulls ahead.
    If it was a question of the 470 sword vs 504 (double upgraded) shin'ka with the gem (as 2h frost) then it "might" be a more difficult choice. As it stands you can't really give up that amount of PvP power for an LFR weapon.
    Last edited by mmoc0cdb03e806; 2013-02-17 at 01:19 PM.

Pvp power beats all those other stats hand out. Think of the pvp weapon as having the effect: "Increases overall PvP Damage by: x%". Then weigh is against the few meaningless stats you get from the other weapon.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

It's far too much pvp power to be lost there.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

As has been said in several threads on this exact same topic:

For Pure Damage

0/2 T1 S13 weapon < 2/2 Heroic Shin'ka with Legendary Gem

Once a single upgrade on T1 S13 weapon has been made, it is not worth using a PvE weapon.

In your case it doesnt matter, pvp weapon is better than that by alot.

However it is important to know if your frost or unholy as unholy is very non-weapon dependent and the t1 might even be better than the upgraded heroic weapon. Frost however is very weapon dependent and the heroic pve is probably better than the t1 without a doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    As has been said in several threads on this exact same topic:

For Pure Damage

0/2 T1 S13 weapon < 2/2 Heroic Shin'ka with Legendary Gem

Once a single upgrade on T1 S13 weapon has been made, it is not worth using a PvE weapon.
    At that he was talking about the LFR one.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.