[balance] how do you keep your dps up on tsulong day phase?

something i've been curious about. my dps is pretty good, i have 50-100ish ranks on most fights other than tsulong where i usually can't even break the rank limit. everything is great during night phase, i'm usually right behind our afflock or beating him. however, my dps just plummets on day phase. I barely can get any aoe in on the little guys, and since we 1 tank even the medium adds die before i can get a good start into them.

nowadays i usually just run around like an idiot tossing heals into the boss and looking for stuff to cc. do we suffer from an abundance of dps? is there something i should be looking out for? i feel like a 3rd wheel as soon as day phase starts, it sucks. what do you guys do to keep your damage up? as in above 80k.

this is 10 heroic btw

Its an abundance of dps. Just heal, and be a knockback/cc machine.

Quote Originally Posted by Teye View Post
    Its an abundance of dps. Just heal, and be a knockback/cc machine.
    Pretty much this, as long as everything is dieing properly you being able to toss some heals even if not amazing is still "killing" the boss faster.

As long as everything dies on time without you, healing him is probably the most useful thing you can do in that phase.

yeah thats pretty much what i do but for me the fun part about farm content is pushing ranks and outdpsing warlocks.... oh well, theres at least 1 fight every tier im hopeless on for one reason or another i guess i'll just chalk this up to that. thanks guys
    Last edited by crunk; 2013-02-17 at 08:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by crunk View Post
    yeah thats pretty much what i do but for me the fun part about farm content is pushing ranks and outdpsing warlocks.... oh well, theres at least 1 fight every tier im hopeless on for one reason or another i guess i'll just chalk this up to that. thanks guys
    Post them the healmeters and say that in theory you did 30+ million damage more ;O

Oh, and Starfall on CD or channel to get Starfall back up to help kill the little adds while you heal. That's what my guild's Boom does.

I don't, like said above I pop starfall every add phase and pull like 40k HPS for the whole fight.