Poll: Poll

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I really don't get the appeal of the Draenei female? I mean, think about it... what's so sexy about a goat?

Why would anyone be ashamed? I don't get it?

Because they are pixels? So? I never understood this silly argument. So what if they are pixels? Don't you have imagination for that sort of thing?

And about Draenei having hooves... Succubi have hoves too. And they are considered the most sexual creatures in almost every mythology that has them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tjamen View Post
    I didnt wanna be a creep so I voted Human
    They're all fictional humanoid races, nothing creepy about finding them attractive.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    I really don't get the appeal of the Draenei female? I mean, think about it... what's so sexy about a goat?
    I hear they have long tongues... They could probably do some interesting stuff with that...
    "In life, I was raised to hate the undead. Trained to destroy them. When I became Forsaken, I hated myself most of all. But now I see it is the Alliance that fosters this malice. The human kingdoms shun their former brothers and sisters because we remind them what's lurking beneath the facade of flesh. It's time to end their cycle of hatred. The Alliance deserves to fall." - Lilian Voss

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    As someone else said, for whatever reason many guys don't like skinny girls.
    The whatever reason is that I'm not a masochist. I don't want to bruise my pelvis on a sack of bones while copulating.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spichora View Post
    ok blood elves r not the most pretty cuz of their face ! (though i dont agree that) but what about others ? Humans ? Night elves r most suitable sexy race in wow
    Then again it's the exotic look that win it for me. Humans are too mainstream (if I want to look at a human female, believe me it won't be in wow). As for night elves I guess it's all about tastes.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    The whatever reason is that I'm not a masochist. I don't want to bruise my pelvis on a sack of bones while copulating.
    That's the problem with with in-game models of the Blood Elves. Check the post I made in the first page tell me if you changed your mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's the problem with with in-game models of the Blood Elves. Check the post I made in the first page tell me if you changed your mind.
    I quite like the in game model. It fits their description. After all they are a race that endured hardship and withdrawal.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    You called the Blood Elf female model crappy, whilst neglecting the much poorer Draenei female one; that was mistake number one.

Mistake number 2, as made by many in general, is holding races to a real life/human standard. People say Blood Elves are too skinny but considering the fact they are a different race, they have their own standard and adhere to it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Couple of those definitely had some back to them, but it's not enough to convince me. Enough to move them ahead of taurens at least!

i vote pandaren. cause i like how thick they are <3

Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    You called the Blood Elf female model crappy, whilst neglecting the much poorer Draenei female one; that was mistake number one.

Mistake number 2, as made by many in general, is holding races to a real life/human standard. People say Blood Elves are too skinny but considering the fact they are a different race, they have their own standard and adhere to it.
    The quality of the models are subjective really the drenai female is better than the blood elf female quality wise imo.

and your mistake no.2 is ... The op is asking which is the sexiest female race ... ofc there going to be judge by real life/human standards as that is all we have to go off as humans in real life, as the players opnion is all there is.
    Science has made us gods even before we are worthy of being men: Jean Rostand. Yeah, Atheism is a religion like bald is a hair colour!.
    Classic: "The tank is the driver, the healer is the fuel, and the DPS are the kids sitting in the back seat screaming and asking if they're there yet."
    Irony >> "do they even realize that having a state religion IS THE REASON WE LEFT BRITTEN? god these people are idiots"

10+ Year Old Account
    I find nothing sexier than a dwarven woman glistening in the moonlight

10+ Year Old Account
    Dwarves all the way, real women have curves!

10+ Year Old Account
    Amen, brother. Sad that so few people realize this.

Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post

The first one wasn't a mistake at all, it's just my taste. I like the Draenei model way more than the BE one. I don't call them skinny, it's just the way they move that I don't like, like the way they are holding the sword and swinging it around it's just bad. The male one is IMO the best in the Horde.

Now the female Draenei model I like. The way they walk and stuff is way better than the BE IMO.

Those of you who have expressed surprise at the leader must be new. Like I said, Draenei females almost always win these polls.

I really don't get the appeal of the Draenei female?
    Because they're curvy and seem pure/holy -- the former reason more so than the latter.

Night Elves would do better in these polls if they had lighter complexions and much better character models (and maybe smaller ears and better looking facial markings as well).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spichora View Post
    How can one with hoofs and a TAIL be leader of this poll (
    No one is looking at the hooves, and the tail gives something to grab onto. Also, they are aliens.

Quote Originally Posted by Zapp Brannigan
    We have failed to uphold Brannigan's Law. However, I did make it with a hot alien babe. And in the end, is that not what man has dreamt of since first he looked up at the stars?

10+ Year Old Account
    And in the end, is that not what man has dreamt of since first he looked up at the stars?
    Just once I want to be abducted by a SEXY alien!
    (Rodney McKay)

No one is looking at the hooves
    I am. I also look at horns, tail and pointed ears. <3
    Last edited by Granyala; 2013-02-17 at 04:33 PM.

Elven beauty is unparalleled, specifically Night Elven beauty.

Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Elven beauty is unparalleled, specifically Night Elven beauty.
    It's a shame their current models are quite poor. Bring on the model updates! Tyrande/Azshara-esque models with similar additional customisation as they had (Jewelry, etc), and i'd be more than happy.