Poll: Poll

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Night elves in the art and stuff are pretty hawt, but in game they look like demented Kiss groupies. Draenei look pretty good in game, and look humanoid enough to where I don't feel weird about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dwarf. add a beard and they are practically male :P

Also i'm suprised at female tauren...don't they have that whole hip/ loveing mother thing you guys like so much? :P

Gnome
    11 2.64%
    The government is creating threads such as these to catch potential pedophiles? :S
    Last edited by Frozenbeef; 2013-02-17 at 09:22 PM.

Can't say I find any of the races here sexy, mostly due to the character models. But if you had to push me I suppose I would answer with the Draenei

10+ Year Old Account
    They got the elf model down perfectly with Azshara from CoT... the revealed butt cheek is perfect rofl. A shame she's probably some ugly naga lady now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Draenei, dem booties.

10+ Year Old Account
    This kind of thread is always pretty generic anyway. It will Always be either blood elf or draenei.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    This kind of thread is always pretty generic anyway. It will Always be either blood elf or draenei.
    If you get bored discussing the sexyness of things that means there's not enough images.

So I'll start it out. Here's one from deviantart.

Last edited by glowzone; 2013-02-17 at 09:36 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    why not? the image of a real woman is no different from pixels. you think you are seeing a person? nope! you are just seeing light. the difference is that pixels come from a monitor, while real woman light comes from the sun or electric lamps or fire, than it hits the woman and bounces to your eyes. /end oversimplified explanation
    This is a win, and i bow before you <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by glowzone View Post
    If you get bored discussing the sexyness of things that means there's not enough images.

So I'll start it out. Here's one from deviantart.
    I'm most tempted to post a certain image I have of lor'themar and kael'thas, but that can be used for another thread.

I'm most tempted to post a certain image I have of lor'themar and kael'thas, but that can be used for another thread.
    Well it's a thread about females in the end, I never made the male on male stuff, yet... :P

15+ Year Old Account
    People will one day learn that you cannot trump draenei. Ever.

Until they make a race that has curves better than theirs, that is. :P
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    I quite like the in game model. It fits their description. After all they are a race that endured hardship and withdrawal.
    ....they are just thin, not starving

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom4u2 View Post
    Humans are too mainstream (if I want to look at a human female, believe me it won't be in wow).
    Human females are indeed a bit too "curvy" for my taste.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kavoo View Post
    Well I do have a penis attached to me as well but I dont know 'a lot' about it, I dont even know how it tastes. Maybe you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    Everyone who does not miss Vanilla has no heart. Whoever wishes it back has no brain.

Deleted
    Forsaken !!! if you don't mind the rotten flesh here and there

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    The government is creating threads such as these to catch potential pedophiles? :S
    Just because we like short, sassy women who know how to shake the bootay does not make us pedophiles.

"My, you're a -big- one!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Draenei -Gotta love that ass!
    Packers - Penguins - Gators

Quote Originally Posted by Spichora View Post
    How can one with hoofs and a TAIL be leader of this poll (

If only they had fur as well, I'd vote Draenei.
    Rincewind: Ah! We may, in fact, have reached the root of the problem. However it's a silly problem and so I am suddenly going to stop talking to you.
    The better character questionnaire (D&D)

Deleted
    Humans - seriously, who came up with that body posture? Arms thrown way back and their knees never locked, I tried once to stand like that, and I looked like I was going to have a seizure! WHY?!

Night Elves - seriously, dumb looking huge-ass muscular bitches -- awkward.. just awkward. NO. Give them a smaller stature and don't make their faces look so moon stricken.

Orcs - have the potential of being sexy as hell, but they need new models, badly.

Draenei - ARE sexy as hell, but hooves... guess it can't be helped.

Blood Elves - are okay, a bit on the anorexic side perhaps, and there's something seriously wrong with their feet, scuba fin much? Still better than hooves.

^ Much closer to that first cinematic that we all remember very well.

Anyway, vanilla models are vanilla models, outdated and with a laughable polygon count. Blizzard better do a good job with the new ones, hopefully it won't just be a mere refurbishing - like say... some of the important NPC models.

Deleted
    Good sir, I protest!
    I find female pandaren quite sexy. =)
    Mind you Draenei are on that list as well, but atleast pandaren have some meat on them instead of other skinnies races...well, not counding orc females, they'd be ok, if their face wasn't so god awful looking.

Quote Originally Posted by Varulv View Post
    Night Elves - seriously, dumb looking huge-ass muscular bitches -- awkward.. just awkward. NO. Give them a smaller stature and don't make their faces look so moon stricken.

^ Much closer to that first cinematic that we all remember very well.
    Night Elves aren't supposed to be dainty, little delicate tarts. Keep in mind night elf women are over 7 feet tall. They don't need to be purple blood elves, with miniscule stature to boot.

Quote Originally Posted by Graph View Post
    Draenei -Gotta love that ass!
    I'm starting to think most of the votes for Draenei chicks are because of their posture.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kavoo View Post
    Well I do have a penis attached to me as well but I dont know 'a lot' about it, I dont even know how it tastes. Maybe you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    Everyone who does not miss Vanilla has no heart. Whoever wishes it back has no brain.