Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    600 billion to fund space exploring. Use the rest 60 billion for anything I want because it would still be more money than I could ever use.

I would go buy Zimbabwe so I can have my own country. I would have to deal with the pesky natives though.

I would stop playing video games to kill time, got other ways to kill time.. first off, family and long time friends would stop working because ill support them, obviously. They only have to do the things they would want to do. Id go out and see the world, become politically involved and also invest in trying to make the world a better place for everyone.
    Oh and i'd invest in trying to find a cure or better treatment to my disease

I'd buy Bethesda Game Studios and Obsidian, merge them, and force them to hire a better QA staff.

The resulting games would have worlds with Bethesda's attention to detail, Obsidian's writing, and fewer bugs.

Deleted
    A house, a decent rest of lifetime.. donate the rest for _science_ nothing else.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    so what would you do with that much money?
    Not a whole lot. I'd get a nice house and car, but nothing extraordinary. I'd put the rest in the bank.

Yeah, I don't see what's so awesome about that much money. As long as you got enough to live comfortably then it's all good. Anything above that is pointless to me.

Deleted
    I would totally take over Fraser Island.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikko View Post
    600 billion to fund space exploring. Use the rest 60 billion for anything I want because it would still be more money than I could ever use.
    Probably this. Either that or donate a few billion towards making a decent Warhammer Fantasy MMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Stood in the Fire Static Transit's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You do realize that when people have that much money, it's not like they have all that in cash sitting around. For instance, Bill Gates is worth $66 billion. However, if somebody wanted to sell him something for $40 billion, he wouldn't be able to buy it. If he tried to, by converting assets into cash, he would pretty much crash the market.

10+ Year Old Account
    That would be a good start for my future country^^

Anyway you can all be filthy rich!
    Invent some useless stuff that cost 10 cent to make and everyone wants, sell it for 2 dollars^^
    I'm a stranger, I'm a changer.
    And I'm danger... maybe...

http://youtu.be/dNEtnyAm6S4

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    I'd cash it and set it on fire.

This

With that much money, I would hold a press conferance as I burned it all on live tv.

Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    Donate a portion to Blizzard in the hope that it acts as an incentive for them to get to know what the hell to do with Ret paladins in PvP.

The rest i'd keep for myself, my girlfriend and her child; probably living somewhere private in a blissful existence free of want.
    You know you could just buy majority share or hell the entire company and then force them to go whatever direction you please with the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    Not a whole lot. I'd get a nice house and car, but nothing extraordinary. I'd put the rest in the bank.

Yeah, I don't see what's so awesome about that much money. As long as you got enough to live comfortably then it's all good. Anything above that is pointless to me.
    See, that's what I don't get about rich people. They have more money than they'll ever spend in their life. Once they're passed the first few million, what more do they need? Now I don't begrudge them of their money, nor do I believe there should be a maximum on how much money one can make, but I don't feel a shred of sympathy for them when people argue the rich need to shoulder a bit more of the tax burden than the poor. Not a shred.
    Putin khuliyo

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by n1ck301 View Post
    You know you could just buy majority share or hell the entire company and then force them to go whatever direction you please with the game.
    I think Vivendi was trying to dump their share about a year ago.
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfen View Post
    This

With that much money, I would hold a press conferance as I burned it all on live tv.
    If you could only get all that money in cash, Yeahhhhh no.

Deleted
    I'd more than likely think i'm dreaming, then appear to have lost my mind to the public doing crazy things...long story short, i'd probably end up jumping into a chocolate fountain the size of Niagara falls which leaks onto a pancake the size of a town, leading to a very sugar death.

Edit: On a more realistic term if I had that much, i'd find something that could save a lot of lives or even improve lifespan by a huge term even if the research costs everything it'd be invested. I'd then name it "Project _____" it'd depend on the type of research it was making the name.

That way i'd be remembered for something useful, rather than a broken down menial life
    Last edited by mmocbc4bb7c1a7; 2013-02-17 at 08:23 PM.

Become a genuine supervillain.

1 year wow gametime

Deleted
    Anything I wanted.
    664 Billion is such an absurd amount of money there is nothing you could not do.

Would donate about 500 billion to furthering our knowledge of space and space travel technology. 100 billion for medical research and the remaining 60 billion would just sit in my bank until i thought of other things