Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...

Amazing adventure game.

Best FPS multiplayer experience I ever had, played it for a few years.
    The bagman teamplay was great.
    Last edited by Toxicbrain; 2013-08-18 at 07:15 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxicbrain View Post
    My favorite adventure game of all time.
    The whole idea of being captured in a museum at night was just great.
    Had some serious messed up puzzles also.
    I love that game, played it again recently and was wishing there were some games like it with modern day graphics. Scared the shit out of me as a child though.

Deleted

There was this card game I played as a child, I believe it was French. The game was about getting a certain amount of miles first like 2000-3000. The game was about taking a road trip and you would run into obsticles such as flat tires, and red lights. There were cards that fixed those issues 1 time - but then there were super versions of those that made you invulnerable to the problems - such as supertires or the ambulance card to go through red lights. Game is virtually unheard of in the States and I don't remember the name of the game.
    Beats the piss out of UNO.

Pharaoh- still playing it and still loving it.
    Earthsiege 2
    Metal Gear Nintendo
    Soul Reaver PC
    Red Faction

Deleted
    SNES:
    Terranigma (all time favorite)
    Seiken Densetsu 2 + 3 (aka Secret of Mana, and inoff. Secret of Mana 2)
    Would love to see them as remakes, like they did with Chrono Trigger(wich i love as well)

PS:
    Grandia, great story, loved the gameplay
    Xenogears
    edit: Legend of Dragoon (just awesome)

GBA:
    Summon Night: Swordcraft Story 1 + 2 (the third one is pobably good as well, no full fan translation yet)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post
    Agreed, i missed this post before making mine. I fucking hate Square so much for having butchered and squeezed the second CD. They basically cut most dungeons from it (most of the dungeons characters just sit in a chair narrating what is happening were suposed to be playable, i'm 95% sure). You also barely get to use Emeralda because of this, and she's a fun character in combat + her Gear look amazing.

I'm sure it would be a massive hit if they would ever remake it with current technologies and actually finished it, would be almost like a new game anyway since so few people ever heard of it :/.

Was gonna be Xenosaga 5 or so in the original plans from what i know...Then the remaining games got axed after 3....

Quote Originally Posted by Obeymypuppy View Post
    Pharaoh- still playing it and still loving it.
    Earthsiege 2
    Metal Gear Nintendo
    Soul Reaver PC
    Red Faction
    OMG! Red Faction was soooo good. Too bad the series has been permanently tarnished.

Jet Force Gemini - The controls were freaking clunky as heck but wow this game is good. Its right up there with the best of rares n64 games.

Plok (soundtrack is amazing)

Shadow Warrior - Duke 3D's unloved counsin

Tyrian - Best shooter ever!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Legend of Mana. Absolutely brilliant RPG.

Deleted
    Icewind Dale 2.
    It wasn't rated that bad, but it has not gotten much attention, with NWN coming the same year with the new DnD rules and the new Aurora Engine.
    Though it is not for everyone (really focussed on party creation, synergy and combat, less on story, choices and interaction with your group comrades), uses the old Infinity Engine and didn't have the best graphic at the time, I still loved it. There were not really many other games in history where creating a party, though it took some hours if you really wanted to grasp the whole system, was so much fun as in this game. For fans of DnD games an absolute must-have.

10+ Year Old Account
    Legend of Dragoon - PS1

I really loved the Story. This game got me hooked like none before.

Quote Originally Posted by ColbaneX View Post
    Two words.
    Jade....Empire...
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    God yes, this game was amazing

Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    There was this card game I played as a child, I believe it was French. The game was about getting a certain amount of miles first like 2000-3000. The game was about taking a road trip and you would run into obsticles such as flat tires, and red lights. There were cards that fixed those issues 1 time - but then there were super versions of those that made you invulnerable to the problems - such as supertires or the ambulance card to go through red lights. Game is virtually unheard of in the States and I don't remember the name of the game.
    Beats the piss out of UNO.
    You have to get to 1000 miles. The name of the game is called Mille Bornes, which is French for 1000 Milestones. I played this game for many many hours as a kid. I wouldn't say it's unheard of in the States, or at least it used to be somewhat popular 15-20 years ago.

Tomba! Or Tombi! Depending if its us or eu second one sucked though
    Last edited by derp101; 2013-03-04 at 03:29 PM.

15+ Year Old Account

One of my all time favorite SNES games that shoulder have been bigger than it was. It was a spin-off to a very similar japanese title of the same gameplay (and a few copied sprites too) but by the time it came out we were more occupied with the PS1 and n64.

the 32x got enough hate as it was, but this gem went unnoticed as a result. This is a fighting game with alien fights and the coolest thing about it (other than the neat 3D effects some attacks have thanks to the 32x processing) is that you can change with armor of your fighter which, in turn, changes their fighting style. Think seigfried or voldo from soul calibur where you can change stances to do different attacks.
    Last edited by Paladin885; 2013-03-04 at 06:56 PM.

Book of Eschalon 2 is pretty underrated. It is a great old school RPG, I think 3 is coming out this year.

15+ Year Old Account
    Okami is underrated IMO.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

Cant honestly think of under rated games. I would say the older MMOs like UO, EQ, and DAoC but they arent under rated as anyone whos been gaming long enough knows how great they were. Maybe under rated in the sense these n00b generation of gamers only compare everything to WoW and thus older games suck to them. Also was gonna say a lot of games by MicroProse but again anyone thats been playing PC games for a long time knows they are probably the best gaming company in history and put out a ton of great games that again no one today has probably played. Their combat flight simulator games were just great and a lot of fun to play and of course civ I and II and MOO and Mech Commander.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hexen!

Also FFTa2