Deleted

Open Roleplay: Netherstorm

You can start in about any location in netherstorm.`

Just to note, Azar'zer sounds like the didact from halo 4 but with a little more ethereal effect in the voice.

*Azar'zer was currently located in Stormspire, One of the ethereal cities on outland, He would walk up to the Hologram of Nexus-Prince Shaffar, and say "The Enchanted Devices are done, Surely someone will buy this for an great amount of gold." Shaffar said "Well, I really hope so.." An ethereal runner grabs the pouch Azar'zer handed to him and ran to one of the portals to azeroth to sell the devices*

10+ Year Old Account
    ((Always love an Open RP, but I have to ask what the plot line is here. Any particular goals? Netherstorm is a large and pretty divided place. Also would we be in the current time or back when OUtlands was first discovered? Usually for an Open RP like this we at least have a central starting place. If you would be so kind to go into a bit more details I would love to bring a gnome into this ^.^))

Deleted
    Central starting place could be stormspire, the city covered by a giant barrier.

((That's not what he asked... he asked what the purpose of the RP is... what the general plotline's going to be about, when it takes place, stuff like that))

Deleted
    ((Well, It's more of interacting with each other, If anyone wants to start a fight, they can do it)

*There's a newly established arena just outside the city, Floating in the border of the nearest place that isn't connected to land, Here you may fight for your enjoyment, If you win three fights, you gain Five thousand gold. Azar'zer takes a few seconds to channel a portal which you can get to the arena by walking through.*

((Is that enough? ))

((Yeah that's a lot better. I might join if I have the time, doing a lot of work on stuffs))

10+ Year Old Account
    ((Please be sure to use (()) marks when talking OOC. Maybe check out Roleplaying-Etiquette for some of the common practices and rules we use on these forums for RPing.))

Harlow Sprunggyro flipped his booster off on his Gyrocopter as eco-domes Sutheron and Skyperch came into view. No sense wasting more turbo-fluid He scanned over his warning lights and started to dip back down closer to the broken surface of Netherstorm. A few of his gauges were starting to stick again and as he tapped them to get the little dials to spin he thought, damn storms at least on Azeroth you can get some sort of...I don't know predictability.... Harlow felt a little chill and felt a slight shudder as he passed though the eco-dome.

"Busy little day!" He commented to himself as he landed near the beasts pit. Hardly much room for a gyrocopter but he just figured with the bit of gold he had these business energy wraps wouldn't mind too much. He had heard these Consortiums acquired a new Seaforium charge using the fel iron that was common in these world and was eager to get his hands on it.

He jumped out of his cockpit and strapped on his belted hostler. Sporting the latest Loneshot 5000. Six barrles, high strength titanium linings, custom explosive obsidium bullets and a few mechanisms of his own design. Sure it had a tendency to jam but usually one shot was all he needed. Only a foot in length but compared to his 3 and a half it looked all the more menacing. Harlow lifted up his ocean sapphire flying goggles and let them sit on top of his messy auburn hair. Time to find some sellers! He started walking around the market area inspecting the stalls.