What are we doing with our lives?

Project Titan, Blizzard's next MMO: tons of speculation all over the Internet. Hateful allusions to WoW. Loving allusions to WoW. WoW vs GW2 battles. WoW will never die. WoW is dead. Titan is the next WoW. WoW is the next WoW. Titan is the next poptart. WoW's next expansion is better than anything. Ever lasting life pledge to be loyal to WoW. Ever lasting life pledge to Titan. I hate Titan. I hate Blizzard. I hate taxes. WoW ruined my life. WoW changed me life. WoW is Commander Sheppard in disguise. Commander Sheppard is your grandmother. I'm a fish, and I hate GW2.

So much endless, purpossless speculation and written text leading to nothing. We don't even know what this game is called and there's sooooooooo much endless speculation about nothing leading to....nothing!!!

Ooooh man if you would take all that time spent writing all that stuff and put it towards something constructive we would probably have been able to clean all the litter on Earth's beaches and cities.

It's crazy!

your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

Quote Originally Posted by ElvenArcher View Post
    Titan is the next poptart.

OMG! I see it now!

Can I have whatever you're having?

10+ Year Old Account
    Too tired to clean up citys, if i wanted to do that I'd get a job as a cleaner :P MMochampion entertains me when i'm bored with working and can't be bothered to grind gear in games :P

Also i don't recommend taking the blue or red pills as you shouldn't take anything from a stranger...

Ooooh man if you would take all that time spent writing all that stuff and put it towards something constructive we would probably have been able to clean all the litter on Earth's beaches and cities.
    No you couldn't. Not even a sizable fraction of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    No you couldn't. Not even a sizable fraction of it.
    Your signature would like a word with you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know what elune has got to do with this...damn narru constantly intruding in on conversations -.-

10+ Year Old Account
    So after working 42+ hours a week I should clean up the city instead of writing/reading stuff on MMO Champ and other forums? Are you crazy, if I may ask?

I wish blizzard never said anything about Project Titan till it was even presentable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    I wish blizzard never said anything about Project Titan till it was even presentable.
    Pfff why? All that speculation is PR (good or bad), and it's free!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    If I remember correctly, it started leaking when Blizzard posted stuff about openings for a Next-Gen MMO on their career site. I dunno how they'd get around that if they want the best talent.

your pointless, inane rambling posts should meet the delete key of this forum.

All I'm saying is that...when Titan gets released, if everyone would ignore it and do something else, all of it wouldn't even matter.

---------- Post added 2013-02-17 at 10:42 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    your pointless, inane rambling posts should meet the delete key of this forum.
    Everything is inane when you spend your time debating the fictive world of a video game. That's kind of the point of this thread. Your slightly rich vocabulary doesn't impress me.
    Last edited by ElvenArcher; 2013-02-17 at 10:42 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is WoW-General, not Titan general. I'd move it somewhere more appropriate if there was much room for discussion, which I'm not really seeing here.