Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Only the DK and Priest sets look ugly and DK is my main.....

The curse weekly roundup poses are a bit odd, add two more guys like that and we could have a new Village People

Quick question on these S13 sets, which is which? ie. is one the 476 malev? If so that is.. disappointing, I don't even get a chance to finish the look of my S12 gear so I can hide these abominations. (I play DK)

Sick of these turbans that priests keep getting, they don't make sense and are ugly...

I gotta agree with the CC comment. Half the CC in this game needs to be done away with. Should really be no more than 2 per a class.

a bit of color in our tier models please... we are watching the washed out sets for a looooooong time now, is blizzard losing their touch???? I mean look at the priest set.... zzzzzzz no innovation at all.

Compare this with the tiers from vanilla and TBC.. Much brighter, more color and difference. Now ít's all the same for years.

Bring back the girls already! If I'd want to listen to morons talking about games and stuff I could as well listen to my nerdy friends.

agreed ... I liked the girls 1000x better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Agree with Jaced. Stop with the turbans on priests already!
    I'm happy with some lights, halos and stuff... No, I don't want to look like the Black Prince or a Bishop or a sea monster... keep it simple?

You got it all wrong! My username on wowdb starts with "c"

Regarding alts: To engage Heroic Lei Shen, you must have killed 11/12 bosses on Heroic in that lockout. To engage Ra-den, you must have killed Heroic Lei Shen in that lockout. I'm incredibly skeptical that anyone is going to manage that with multiple alt clears in parallel, both due to gear disparity and because doing so would mean forfeiting much of the ability to optimize raid composition for progression on the hardest fights.
    I don't really understand what this means... does it mean that u can't swap in new people if they haven't killed any of the heroic bosses before the last ones or what? Can someone explain to me what is different with this compared to live ?
    Nowish <Envy> Washed up, classic hero - Feral + War dps/tank PoV-> http://sv.twitch.tv/viss3

Deleted
    Haha Unus, +1 on that one