Tsulong (Heroic): The Light of Day question(s)

How does the Light of Day buff works exactly on Heroic Tsulong? I'm not talking about Sun Breath, but the heroic only ability called Light of Day. It looks like a beam and it increases healing done by 1500%. Is it limited to only 1 healer per "spawn" ? How many spawn per day phase? Is it totally random?

Only one healer may click one Light of Day. As far as I'm aware you normally have three spawn between every breath, though I've seen more sometimes. They can often spawn in hard to click areas such as on top of the boss as well. The Light of Day buff doesn't stack with the Sun Breath buff; one will overwrite the other, so plan when you take them accordingly.

If you have the Light of Day buff and cast a HoT right before the buff ends, will the HoT ticks after the buff ends still have the healing bonus?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NeverStop View Post
    If you have the Light of Day buff and cast a HoT right before the buff ends, will the HoT ticks after the buff ends still have the healing bonus?
    Yea, same goes with the breath buff

Deleted
    Confirmed; 2 before first breath most times. Then around 3 thereafter.

Deleted
    I'm pretty sure anyone can click it, not just healers.

Deleted
    Also true, people be mad if a random feral druid misclicks it.

You can make a macro so that you don't need to click the lights.

Quote Originally Posted by HamSandwichFace View Post
    You can make a macro so that you don't need to click the lights.
    What would the macro be?

/target Light of Day
    /use Light of Day
    ?

Deleted
    can anyone tell us if that macro works of if there is a macro that could work? its not nice when it spawns near Tsulong's body, stupidly hard to click on it.

Err, I don't use a macro but some healers in the guild do. I'll get it tonight for you. I believe they use 2, mostly to target the light, click the light and then target Tsulong. For me that's "zzz too many binds"

---------- Post added 2012-12-16 at 09:59 PM ----------

here's the macro, you need to do the following:

1) /tar The Light (as macro 1)
    2 rebind "interact with target" to something (say keybind 1, a, z, x etc etc)
    3) /tar Tsulong

and then basically you go: 1 > 2 > 3

for me personally i bind the target "the Light" macro to Z, interact with target to X and /tar Tsulong to C

i play on a laptop though so ti's really easy to do it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is there a way to combine those 3 Macros into one?

Whats the Macro other Tsulong healers use? Going to try this Boss this week and wanna be prepared

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Riemu2k3 View Post
    Is there a way to combine those 3 Macros into one?

Whats the Macro other Tsulong healers use? Going to try this Boss this week and wanna be prepared

Thanks in advance!
    No it's not possible because it's would lead to automating a character macros. (botting). Thus it has to be 2 macros and the keybind.