Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fangless View Post
    Pretty neat, though the 1 extra dps isn't going to make or break your attempt. TBH, I'd rather that one person just afk the whole phase to ensure they don't die :P

Good to know though, our DbtS warrior that does the taunting for each first cackle is always super bored on our attempts o_O
    Ours are the opposite.
    Whoever gets sent with the 2nd cackle (with the warrior) cheer on mumble and laugh at everyone else who has to do the fight.
    Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Blizzard offered cardboard cut outs with poster pictures of bosses stapled on them upside down and sideways and many players now feel that is raiding.
    Raxxykins

Quote Originally Posted by Skroesec View Post
    There really isn't anything that does badly on Sha of Fear. But if you had to pick your strongest classes for DPS they'd be:
    Ranged in order: Warlock, Ele Shaman, Mages, Shadow Priest, Boomkin, Hunter
    Melee: Frost DK DW, Warrior, Feral Druid, Rogue, Monk, Ret, Enh Shaman
    Wow, do your hunters suck? I'm not a particularly good Hunter but I'm usually at the top of the meters on Sha because of how the adds ramp up near the end.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meleti View Post
    Wow, do your hunters suck? I'm not a particularly good Hunter but I'm usually at the top of the meters on Sha because of how the adds ramp up near the end.
    Our hunter is one of the key anchors with the light and did 130k this week.
    So I agree with you in that they are strong classes for Sha.
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Blizzard offered cardboard cut outs with poster pictures of bosses stapled on them upside down and sideways and many players now feel that is raiding.
    Raxxykins