Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Is there no more peace in WoW?

Everywhere you go, even the most mundane and quiet of places, there are always a pile of corpses, and bones littered about. As you take your deep breath, and attempt to go about your daily fun, someone in the distance attacks you. You defeat the offender, and as you proceed to move along, the offender returns with five of his friends, and unleash their great furiousss anger upon thee. The sounds of pigs whistling, and banjos have yet to abate. Soon Horde and Alliance begin to attack each other in such a fury, it turns into a warzone, and that mundane place you were simply wandering about, is no longer accessible.

In a nutshell, that's pretty much the typical example of what the world in WoW is like at the moment. Do you like it, or hate it?

ON a pvp server perhaps. On my PvE one its mostly just Horde and Alliance going about their business, even flagged people don't get ganked while doing dailies; people would just rather get them done on both sides.

>>game is called world of warcraft
    >>wonders why there is no peace

Would you rather everyone just joined hands and starting singing Kumbaya around a +15 spirit campfire for the rest of the game's entirety?

(That might actually be kind of fun.)

Quote Originally Posted by dewd View Post
    this made me laugh a little too much.

---------- Post added 2013-02-18 at 07:45 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by bionics View Post
    Would you rather everyone just joined hands and starting singing Kumbaya around a +15 spirit campfire for the rest of the game's entirety?

(That might actually be kind of fun.)
    sounds like Journey.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is absolutely zero point of this thread. Just another crazy Salandrin thread with no real point to it.
    Aye mate

10+ Year Old Account
    I love it however I only experienced what u describe only a handful of times though I love the fact that there is pvp in the world again even when enemies come with friends after being roflstomped( this actually happend quite a lot to me lol ) but as I said only a handful of times did it escalate to such heights as to make zones unaccesible due to the pvp battles...

---------- Post added 2013-02-18 at 08:13 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    There is absolutely zero point of this thread. Just another crazy Salandrin thread with no real point to it.
    I strongly disagree with you ... the point is to ask ppl how they feel about the current state of world pvp...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Salandrin View Post
    and unleash their great furiousss anger upon thee.
    Ahh, Ezekiel 25:17. Heheh.

OT: War is war. Battling tends to happen during wars. :P

Everywhere you go, even the most mundane and quiet of places, there are always a pile of corpses, and bones littered about...
    LFR? I often zone into the strangest of places with piles of corpses and bones.
    I have a feeling you are talking about PvP though, which I must say if you play on a PvE server you don't have to deal with it if you don't want to... and you barely ever see it anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Exactly what I was thinking, you took the comment right out of my head.

Everywhere you go, even the most mundane and quiet of places, there are always a pile of corpses, and bones littered about. As you take your deep breath, and attempt to go about your daily fun, someone in the distance attacks you. You defeat the offender, and as you proceed to move along, the offender returns with five of his friends, and unleash their great furiousss anger upon thee. The sounds of pigs whistling, and banjos have yet to abate. Soon Horde and Alliance begin to attack each other in such a fury, it turns into a warzone, and that mundane place you were simply wandering about, is no longer accessible.

In a nutshell, that's pretty much the typical example of what the world in WoW is like at the moment. Do you like it, or hate it?
    Is this a joke? I often see bunnies, rats, pandas running around on green hills. There is not much of a war or a villain. It's like a vacation resort.

you should transfer to pve

10+ Year Old Account
    I was hoping for some sort of debate regarding the war-centered storyline and how even small factions and way out-there locations are always in some state of turmoil.
    Instead, lol PVP ganking and counterganking.

Thread, I am disappoint.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

You do realize that there are PvE servers, yes? There's plenty of peace, you're just looking in the wrong places.

10+ Year Old Account
    This. Pointless thread is pointless.

10+ Year Old Account
    PvP happened on a PvP server.
    Mods, u should really start to consider baning people who create this retarded threads flooding the forums with no reason.

Exactly what I was thinking aswell :P

The game is founded by war, and peace will only kill it.

Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    ON a pvp server perhaps. On my PvE one its mostly just Horde and Alliance going about their business, even flagged people don't get ganked while doing dailies; people would just rather get them done on both sides.

I play on a pve server. If there is a horde who is so cocky as to be running around flagged in a non contested zone, this goes doubly for the rotten little pricks that try to use your own or neutral guards against you, I have no rest in my heart until they are dead dead dead. I am on a pve server for a reason. That red name plate is like waving a red flag at the bull.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

10+ Year Old Account
    Dissapointing thread. Thought it more lore related, than ''man I got attacked on a **pvp** server again.

/sigh

Quote Originally Posted by killidan View Post
    Is this a joke? I often see bunnies, rats, pandas running around on green hills. There is not much of a war or a villain. It's like a vacation resort.
    You're not looking closely enough
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.