Moonkin dps help

I have the feeling that I can be pushing more dps than i am right now. During movement phases I drop more than I feel I should be. Not sure if I am doing something wrong. I will post up links to several logs and my armory. if anyone has good advice or tips that would be great. If you have links to sites I should read up on( i try to find most of them) I will go check them out. Or if you think for my gear im doing what I should be that would be great input also
    Logs:
    heroic vizier- worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-etg9f7id6d8bdvpc/
    Heroic MV first half/ first 2 ToE- worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-x0bqudi7hztwh1f9/
    last 2 ToE/ Heroic HoF- worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-je71eozlknnxlwm3/
    Have more logs if needed at- worldoflogs.com/guilds/100485/

Armor- us.battle.net/wow/en/character/alterac-mountains/Afksrevenge/simple

Any help with stats would be great also from a boomkin stand point.

10+ Year Old Account
    (Without going into logs as I don't have time) At first glance of your armoury; In blue slots you should use spirit/crit gems not int/hit.

You logged out with some PVP pieces on, that may or not be what you raid in, I'm unsure. But without 4set and Light of the Cosmos trinket that's quite a DPS loss, obviously if you don't have those available yet there is nothing you can do, but I think even the lfr shoulders+chest would be a DPS increase over the off piece and pvp you have.

The 4 set will obviously help increase your damage on movement fights with more dot ticks comes more starsurges. The biggest DPS loss when moving is knowing when to (and not to) refresh/spam DOTs. For example if attenuation goes off and you've just entered eclipse (NG Up) there is no reason not to spam both dots for initial dot damage + stacks of lunar shower. Ofcourse if NG has fallen off, and you've had a couple of SS procs, don't overwrite an eclipsed NG'd dot, with a non eclipsed non NGd dot. Just throw out some rejuvs if the healers are struggling, maybe an innervate too. If damage is all you're concerned with plant shrooms (even tho they suck) or try and maximize your positioning for minimal movement later on in the fight.
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

im just trying to get the tier and trinket to drop.
    Thanks for your input

still no tips? its getting worse
    worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-do47wi7v2o8tnash/
    ignore the ToE and Garalon. im not in those

Deleted
    Why did you choose for Displacer Beast?

Deleted
    there isnt much you can do as a boomkin when damaging while moving if you can cast equal strong dots on the target then just spam them moonfire and sunfire,
    thats rarely a good solution tho since trinkets and such don't proc when you want them to.

i think what you need to do is just really look at envioments and predickt what is going to happen and then you can move when you have shooting stars proc or you have to recast your dots.

I usually dont have displacer beast. I was using it for brawlers guild. I spec into feline swiftness.

Thats hard to do on fights heroic spiritkings where i have to wait to move with the group.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Afksrevenge View Post
    I usually dont have displacer beast. I was using it for brawlers guild. I spec into feline swiftness.

Thats hard to do on fights heroic spiritkings where i have to wait to move with the group.
    It is always a DPS to sit on a SS Proc, but its a bigger dps loss if you can cast nothing at all while moving. If you know you're moving soon, for volley or annihilate etc, maybe sit on a proc so you can get that off whilst moving. Make the most of speed increases like roar, body and soul, rocket belt if you have it, to minimize your time spent travelling. Iirc you can even boomkin/disengage with wild charge thru the flanking orders.

Tbh dps whilst moving as a boomkin sucks, I doubt you'll find many moonkins who do as vast amount more than you whilst moving unless they get sick SS Procs, best you can hope for is to PUMP crazy numbers during your CDs, make sure your feet are planted and you aint moving at all for a solid 30 seconds. This is how you do numbers as boomkin, the rest of the time you just play the rotation and plan ahead to move as little as possible.
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

any good addons to make it easier to manage dots and cds that is any good for boomkins?

Deleted
    tell me when for cds
    classtimer can help with both dots and track cds
    tidy plates is awesome when you have to keep track of multible targets